This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PennBratz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 16:02

I know I need a baby carrier but I can't find one for cheap.

I need some more baby outfits but none are just pink and white.

What should I get for my reborn baby with my babysitting money? Where can I get this stuff?

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 16:20

I would go to the second hand shops hun...I love going there :) You can find carriers and everything you need. Wal Mart is also a good place to start. If you have a craigs list you can get to online for your town.....you should be able to find anything you want or need for your reborn hun :) Best of Luck

Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 18:55

You can buy a lot of baby clothes and baby items such as carriers from second hand or charity shops very cheep.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 19:04

Yard sale and garage sales often have gently used item for good prices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 19:36

Can I use a carseat as a carrier?
Back to top Go down
PennBratz
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 22:17

EryMax wrote:

No one is stopping you go for it XD

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 8:46

EryMax wrote:
Yes you can,many people use them to display their reborn baby's in.you can also use posing pillows which you can get on ebay also reborn cribs which many people make.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Tue 20 Mar 2012 - 16:16

I will go to the second hand shop tomorrow, my dad lives close to it. So salvation army if I find something good in your shop I'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 12:15

I got this one for 14$
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 15:21

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
debora jenkins
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: car seat   Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 7:31

Just a thought.
You can use a car seat that has been in a wreck that anyone would not want their real babies in because of safety issues. Those are cheap. You need what you want for your reborns. I have a car seat a mother no longer needed or wanted. I gave 10 for it took it home and cleaned it up. No, she said had never been wrecked but who knows. I bought a bigger one for Libby the same way.I found them on face book.
Back to top Go down
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 13:08

I found a BabyBjorn baby carrier for 17$ buy or not?
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 13:11

That would be totally up to you, if you would like that for taking pictures of your babies ... anything is great for when you are taking pictures and I think the price sounds good for Baby Bjorn ... wink
Back to top Go down
EryMax
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 13:21

I were thinking about if I had to travel to my grandma, that I should bring the reborn so she would not get stolen or broken from sunlight. I'll need to bring her on the plane with me and then it's great to have the BabyBjorn so I can carry my luggage. I hope people don't think Im weird for not shipping her with my luggage
Back to top Go down
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?   Thu 22 Mar 2012 - 14:10

EryMax wrote:
I were thinking about if I had to travel to my grandma, that I should bring the reborn so she would not get stolen or broken from sunlight. I'll need to bring her on the plane with me and then it's great to have the BabyBjorn so I can carry my luggage. I hope people don't think Im weird for not shipping her with my luggage

Then I say GO FOR IT!! That's a wonderful idea! wink
Back to top Go down

What baby stuff do I need for my reborn baby?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum ::  :: -