This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 18:19

My baby boy Zues' photo was picked as Manly Pet of the week for her website at http://www.evanovich2.com/2012/04/manly-readers-pet-picture-zues/

He's also on her main page with other readers pets too! So they must have gotten a pretty good chuckle from my photo!!! lol

I don't win anything, but its nice that they appreciate my photo that much to share it on more than one of their websites! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 18:22

happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 19:43

lol cute!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Tue 3 Apr 2012 - 20:19

weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
mautallica1971
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 2:18

Thanks u guys....I got a kick out of it! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/123PrestoReborns
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 13:52

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap happyforyou! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant happyforyou! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant dancingelephant bravo bravo bravo bravo

joy
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 14:53

happyhappy Michelle, that is hilarious! Congrats on your handsome pup making it into Janet's webpage! bravo Reminds me of years ago, my husband and I hid hard boiled Easter eggs around in the house for our son's egg hunt. The next morning we found several of the eggs had been found during the night by Teddy, our dog; and he ate the eggs leaving the shells! Teddy looked all guilty over that caper! oho We thought it was so funny! lol
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 18:18

bigsmile bigsmile lol love it he is cute
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!   

Back to top Go down

Janet Evanovich's Readers Pet of the Week!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1