This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here & fairly new to reborning :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

New here & fairly new to reborning :) Empty
PostSubject: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 2:12

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to have found this forum..it's just loaded with useful info and I love all the sweet bebe pics!!

Anyhoo..my name is Stevie, I'm fairly new to reborning. I started 3 years ago, but have not done much in the last couple years. I DID however finally get all new paint (helpful hint..don't leave GHS paint in a hot garage..haha) and I just finished the COZY sculpt. WOOHOO!!

Well I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better and learn and share!! bigsmile

Last edited by Stevie Michelle on Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 2:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
babydoll4u
Toddler
Toddler
babydoll4u

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 3:16

welcome welcome

so gald you have joined us!!!
Back to top Go down
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 3:21

thankyou! I've been scouring the boards..and learning so much already!! I have a little Anna preemie head here..I'm going to practice some new techniques until my Kate kit arrives..lol
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 20:03

welcome :real: welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 21:40

:real: Stevie :real:
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 2:08

happyhappy Hi Stevie, so glad you are getting started back into reborning. Yes, don`t leave anything like HSGP in your hot garage. I would love to see your Cozy, bet she is cute! welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyWed 7 Nov 2012 - 8:33

welcome welcome welcome
Hi Stevie!
I know you will love it here, this is an awesome forum! Everyone has been so helpful & friendly! I am fairly new here too. I started reborning many years ago but had to stop due to the health of my mother. I just started back up & WOW reborning has changed. I'm learning so much and I am once again in love with reborning. Have fun & enjoy wink
Hugs,
Jo
Back to top Go down
Stevie Michelle
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Stevie Michelle

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) EmptyThu 8 Nov 2012 - 2:12

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!! *I had to edit my intro post to say USEFUL info..not usual..ya'll must have thought I was a bit rude..lol..sorry!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here & fairly new to reborning :)   New here & fairly new to reborning :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New here & fairly new to reborning :)
Page 1 of 1