This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello - giving it a try againq

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

Hello - giving it a try againq Empty
PostSubject: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 12:14

Hello. After trying reborning about 6 years ago I decided I want to give it a try again. I've been searching the internet to see if there were new techniques out there. :) Seen some exciting new things I want to try and also found this forum - which, btw, looks awesome!

I look forward to meeting you.

Kelly
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:30

welcome :real: welcome you have come to the right place, lots of ideas and lovely ladies...... clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:37

there has been a great many changes to reborning over the years look forward to see some of your new babies
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 21:17

Hi, and welcome to REAL! welcome :real: glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy

Hello - giving it a try againq Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hello - giving it a try againq Logos10
Back to top Go down
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 21:44

Trish wrote:
welcome :real: welcome you have come to the right place, lots of ideas and lovely ladies...... clapclap clapclap

Dreaming Angel wrote:
there has been a great many changes to reborning over the years look forward to see some of your new babies

bearysweethearts wrote:
Hi, and welcome to REAL! welcome :real: glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy

Thank you ladies! So far everyone has been really wonderful! I have my kit all I need is a few supplies and I can get started.

Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 9:34

welcome welcome welcome
I'm glad you want to try again! You will get so much help here & everyone is wonderful bigsmile

I love all the new techniques!! Lara's ebooks are amazing and so easy to follow.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 9:41

Welcome back to reborning! I have been doing this for 9 yrs and if I had what is available today, back then! Wow I would have come along much faster than I did! LOL
Back to top Go down
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 1:46

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
welcome welcome welcome
I'm glad you want to try again! You will get so much help here & everyone is wonderful bigsmile

I love all the new techniques!! Lara's ebooks are amazing and so easy to follow.....

Thank you Jo! I'm getting ready to order one! Hard to decide though...:)
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 9:04

That's the hardest part, deciding which one to buy first lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - giving it a try againq   Hello - giving it a try againq Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello - giving it a try againq
Page 1 of 1