This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello I'm new here on the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linda m 49

Hello I'm new here on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 16:29

My name is Linda Martin I live in N.W. Alabama. I want to learn how to make these beautiful babies. Been playing around a little bit but have alot to learn. Thank-you Ladies.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:00

:real: Linda. I also live in Alabama, in Central Alabama(Birmingham area). This is a great place to get started and Lara does a workshop every year in Alabama to teach hands on in October. If you can't wait until then, we have classes all throughout the year which are hosted here online and there are always eBooks to help teach. Feel free to ask any questions as this forum is full of knowledgeable artists. Again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
linda m 49

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:51

Thank-you Karen, you are about 100 mi. from me. I'm sure I will have ??. Thank-you again Linda M
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:29

That's what we are here for. There are quite a few of us from Alabama here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:29

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Katie
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:04

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:49

:real: :real: Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013 - 22:08

Hello I'm new here on the forum 668841Hello I'm new here on the forum 3717754360Hello I'm new here on the forum 668841Hello I'm new here on the forum 162105
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm new here on the forum   Hello I'm new here on the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm new here on the forum
Page 1 of 1