This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimmy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Kimmy

Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 14:58

I purchased a completed reborn baby and just fell in love with her. I was looking for a new hobby and decided to try it for myself. I myself am a researcher and have already purchased some of Lara's ebooks so I have been doing tons of reading. I went ahead and purchased my first reborn kit to start working on and I will probably be asking a lot of questions once I get started painting. Glad I found this forum. happyhappy

Kim
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 15:26

:real: Kim
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:08

welcome KIM :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 1:24

:real: Kim .....glad to have you here on REAL. Can't wait to see your first baby dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 9:59

HI!!!

So glad to see you here!!

You will find EVERYONE is SO and helpful......can't wait to see how you progess in this ADDICTING art!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:06

Welcome!! this is the best place to start!!
Back to top Go down
Kimmy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptySun 13 Jan 2013 - 23:05

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will keep you updated as I progress. Just ordered some genesis paint colors and they will be here next week. Here is to my first reborn painting session. Cheers.

Kim
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 11:33

:real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013 - 19:29

:real: You cam e to the best place to learn! Wonderful people to work with, you will feel right at home in no time.
Back to top Go down
LuvPosh
Crawler
Crawler
LuvPosh

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 3:26

Kimmy wrote:
I purchased a completed reborn baby and just fell in love with her. I was looking for a new hobby and decided to try it for myself. I myself am a researcher and have already purchased some of Lara's ebooks so I have been doing tons of reading. I went ahead and purchased my first reborn kit to start working on and I will probably be asking a lot of questions once I get started painting. Glad I found this forum. happyhappy

Kim

Best of luck, I'm sure you will love doing it wink

LP.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 10:53

Hi again Kim, I was just wondering what kit did you purchase?
Back to top Go down
1ofakindx4
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 12:10

Welcome!! You have found a very good forum for info and people willing to help! Can't wait to see your first baby!
Back to top Go down
Kimmy
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 14:44

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
Hi again Kim, I was just wondering what kit did you purchase?

Hi Jo,

I purchased the Newborn Eliza, by Denise Pratt and Binki, by Denise Pratt (orangutan). They were both on sale 2 weeks ago ($15 and $22). I have already started on Binki and wanted to practice a bit with color theory before I tried Newborn Eliza.

Kim
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 14:58

Hi Kim and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to getting to know you and see your creations
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:22

What fun! Be sure to post pictues so we can see how it's coming along!
Back to top Go down
annies bonnie bairns
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyTue 29 Jan 2013 - 15:32

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://anniesbonniebairns.webs.com/about.html
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 20:19

Welcome to REAL!! :real: welcome Glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy

Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience Logos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience   Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody - I am a newbie here with no experience
Page 1 of 1