This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi All!! Newbie here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
momof4 kiddos
Toddler
Toddler
momof4 kiddos

Hi All!! Newbie here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 14:47

Hello everyone! I am a mom of 4 children, 1son and 3 daughters, and my husband and I own our own business. I have loved dolls since childhood and seemed to have passed that on to my girls. My 2 oldest girls, 10 and 11, have been collecting dolls since they were very young and my baby girl is only just turning 1 and already seems very fond of dolls. We have always collected regular and vintage dolls and started getting into the reborns last year. I have been thinking of reborning for awhile and have finally decided to get started. I have all of my materials and have spent the last few weeks learning. I am ready to reborn my first baby. I look forward to meeting you all and I am sure to learn much here!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:04

jumping :real: whoohoo
You are going to feel right at home here!!! It sounds like you have a wonderful "dolly" family to me bigsmile
That's how I got started in dolls, my Mom collected them. When I stumpled upon the reborns a few years ago I had to learn the art! I did stop reborning to take care of Mom before she passed and I am so grateful to R.E.A.L. for helping me learn all the new techniques! Before she passed she would snuggle my reborns and kiss them like they were real. I can not depart with her reborns, they have a perment place in my home and my heart bigsmile
Back to top Go down
susie's tinymiracles
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 15:12

Hi and Hi All!! Newbie here! 668841 You will learn tons here! Very rarely does a post or question go unanswered! Hi All!! Newbie here! 3717754360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 18:59

welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 19:43

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
momof4 kiddos
Toddler
Toddler
momof4 kiddos

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 25 Feb 2013 - 21:25

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! Jo, the story about your mom is the kind that really motivate me even more to reborn!! It goes deeper than just doll collectors such as myself, these dolls have helped heal many. My Aunt works with nursing home patients and they are starting to use reborns. Very touching story, I would never part with those babies either!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyWed 27 Feb 2013 - 12:14

Hi and welcome to REAL!! welcome :real: Glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy

Hi All!! Newbie here! Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hi All!! Newbie here! Logos10
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 21:59

Hi and welcome :real: ......so glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 0:24

momof4 kiddos wrote:
Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!! Jo, the story about your mom is the kind that really motivate me even more to reborn!! It goes deeper than just doll collectors such as myself, these dolls have helped heal many. My Aunt works with nursing home patients and they are starting to use reborns. Very touching story, I would never part with those babies either!!
That is awesome! I have often thought of taking reborns to a nursing home. I've had women buy my reborns when their babies are born tiny & left at the hospital, it helps them. I need to see about donating some to nursing homes here in this area! I know they helped my Mom so much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All!! Newbie here!   Hi All!! Newbie here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All!! Newbie here!
Page 1 of 1