This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:54

It was so fun being able to be part of the baby swap at Joy's this weekend. My kids didn't want me to swap and wanted to keep that baby. They are happy with the babies I got though bigsmile Of course, I left with one baby and came home with two. What's NOT to like about that?? lol

Of the 11 babies, there was 1 boy and 1 AA, the rest were all white girls!

I got Linda's beautiful AA baby in the swap. I never really liked sleeper babies until I had my swap baby here before the swap. Let's just say they "grew on me" wink Good thing, since I got two of them!

My kids like her, especially my 7 year old, who just wants to snuggle her all the time!

I was also the lucky winner of one of the door prize babies that Barb made!

While we were planning the get together, there was joking going on about rooting a baby with purple and green hair, so Barb DID!
Pansy Mae is the result... Isn't she sweet??

My youngest kiddo was goofing around on the floor while I was taking pictures, so I thought I'd throw in one of him!

Here are all my babies:
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 19:52

Well done you are going to end up like me if you keep going, I have 13 babies, and I gave great grand daughters one each for Christmas.......It is so hard to let them go
thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 20:52

I never would have imagined I'd end up with so many! They all have their own personalities bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 16:16

Nice pictures, Becky! I love the first one of Sarah snuggling Aisha. I like the one of all your reborns too. Honey/Kristen WILL have hair...someday!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 17:36

Oh they are so really cute hon your a lucky momma .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Blossoms_and_Blessings
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:08

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
Nice pictures, Becky! I love the first one of Sarah snuggling Aisha. I like the one of all your reborns too. Honey/Kristen WILL have hair...someday!

I like that picture, too, but it's actually Emily lol
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   Tue 5 Mar 2013 - 18:18

Haha! I was looking at the reborn more than the girl! I see it's Emily now. Wow, she's getting big and I see her every week!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together   

Back to top Go down

My beautiful babies from the Michigan Dolly get together
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1