This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Perth Western Australia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DebbieB

Hi from Perth Western Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 13:05

My name is Debbie and I have five children and 3 grandchildren. I live in Perth Western.I am fairly new to reborning dolls and I love it. I have bought lots of dvd's as I want to learn as much as I can so I can make perfect little babies. I recently bought Lara's Micro rooting techniques as I want to learn to root the hair properly. I have to say the dvd is fantastic. I have always been good when it comes to making things with my hands and pick things up really quickly and my first doll turned out pretty good for a first try but I wasn't game to try rooting the hair so I put a wig on her, but I think the rooted hair looks so much better so I want to learn to do it. I am here to get to know other people who love to reborn and learn as much as I can from people that have been doing it a lot longer than me.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 14:04

Hello and welcome To REAL Debbie! welcome :real: You will just love it here, glad you could join us! clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy

Hi from Perth Western Australia Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hi from Perth Western Australia Logos10
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptySun 24 Mar 2013 - 19:02

Hi from Perth Western Australia 3717754360Hi from Perth Western Australia 668841Hi from Perth Western Australia 668841Hi from Perth Western Australia 668841
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 14:04

Hi Debbie and :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
kiwiserenity
Toddler
Toddler
kiwiserenity

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 20:07

Hi Debbie, Welcome to Real you will learn so much here and everyone is very friendly. Look forward to getting to know you and your new babies.
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 8:43

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bdtimm
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
bdtimm

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia EmptyMon 1 Apr 2013 - 17:06

:real: I am sure you will learn a ton. The classes are great and so are the people.
Doris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Perth Western Australia   Hi from Perth Western Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Perth Western Australia
Page 1 of 1