This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeachBabiesKim
BeachBabiesKim

Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!   Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 2:14

Hi all, I can't remember if I introduced myself already so here I am, possibly again, introducing myself! Howdy and Hello! My name is Kimberly McClung and I have been making babies regularly for about 2 years now but have been sculpting all my life. Mostly fantasy characters, knights, elves, dragons, etc... But now my true love is babies. Babies, babies and more BABIES!!! My favorite babies are OOAK's and silicones (which I just started making). Anyhoo, look forward to lively convos with all of you and glad to meet you! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyatBBRN
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!   Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 5:04

Hi Kimberley a warm welcome, look forward to seeing some picture of
your work, both sculpting and reborns and anything else you may take up to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!   Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 8:53

Hi Kimberly! Welcome!! :real: How awesome to have another sculptor at REAL! whoohoo
We have a whole section for sculptors to show off their work, new OOAKs and new kits. Do you make any full bodied unpainted silicones? I know there area few girls on here that are interested in painting silicones, and I would LOVE to get your input on a class for that. bigsmile

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! Banner10
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!   Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 19:16

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to REAL! welcome :real: Kathy

Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! Logos10
Back to top Go down
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!   Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! EmptySun 31 Mar 2013 - 13:58

Hi Kimberly and :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!   Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself, possibly for the 2nd time!
Page 1 of 1