This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, Iam new here too.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maddiescradle

Hi, Iam new here too. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Iam new here too.   Hi, Iam new here too. EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 16:26

Hi, My name is becky(maddiescradle)
Ive been reborning for 3 years now. But was going to give it up with working all the time and other things going on in life but you know what I can't give it up. it get's into your blood and man it's so much fun!!!! Not in it to make alot of money its just a hobby for me. But hope I can learn more from all you veteran's. You are never to old to learn....Thanks for letting me join this awesome bunch of talented ladies. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://maddiescradle.weebly.com
bearysweethearts

Hi, Iam new here too. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Iam new here too.   Hi, Iam new here too. EmptySun 14 Apr 2013 - 22:18

Hi and welcome to REAL Becky! :real: welcome Yes there are a few reborn addicts here, me included, but you have come to the perfect place to learn. You will love it here. So glad you could join us! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy

Hi, Iam new here too. Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hi, Iam new here too. Logos10
Back to top Go down

Hi, Iam new here too.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: