This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi!! From Florida

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danielle32320
danielle32320

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 9:55

Hi everyone!!I see some familiar faces!! Looking forward to getting to know you here! I have 3 kids, live in North FL. and have been reborning for about a year and a half and am hooked!!! If anyone else lives in North Fl please let me know!!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 10:07

Welcome to this great forum Danielle, unfortunately I do not have the time to be on here a lot at the
moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 10:12

welcome :real: welcome
You will love loveyou! it here, everyone is so helpful and friendly! Reborning is an addiction lol
:
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 11:02

Hi Danielle -- I live in Northwest Florida! I've only been reborning for about 4 months now, but I am loving it. You will like this forum ... lots of good information and members are very helpful. Beth
Back to top Go down
lamabrito
Toddler
Toddler
lamabrito

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 11:11

Welcome Danielle.
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 11:12

welcome Danielle! I'm just starting to reborn and the ladies here are very helpful.
Back to top Go down
danielle32320
danielle32320

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 13:43

mscenteno wrote:
Hi Danielle -- I live in Northwest Florida! I've only been reborning for about 4 months now, but I am loving it. You will like this forum ... lots of good information and members are very helpful. Beth

WOW!!! I live in between Tallahassee and Panama City in a small town called Apalachicola! Where are you?
Back to top Go down
danielle32320
danielle32320

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 13:46

thankyou! For the WELCOME ladies!!!!
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 14:48

danielle32320 wrote:
mscenteno wrote:

WOW!!! I live in between Tallahassee and Panama City in a small town called Apalachicola! Where are you?

I'm north of Panama City ... in Chipley!
Back to top Go down
danielle32320
danielle32320

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 18:32

Oh neat!! You are not that far. I have never found anyone halfway close to me before!!We have to go to Panama for Walmart and any kind of real shopping. There are no movies or malls or anything here. We are a little beach tourist town.
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler
mscenteno

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 19:08

danielle32320 wrote:
Oh neat!! You are not that far. I have never found anyone halfway close to me before!!We have to go to Panama for Walmart and any kind of real shopping. There are no movies or malls or anything here. We are a little beach tourist town.

Yep, Chipley is about 45 miles north of Panama City. We do have a Walmart, but not much more -- LOL. I go to Dothan for most of my shopping because it's closer, but we do go to PC occasionally. No one around here, that I am aware of, does reborn babies. In fact, other than the ones I've made, I've never seen any others in person ... only online. I'm excited to know that there is finally someone close by that does them!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 20:10

Hi!! From Florida 668841Hi!! From Florida 3717754360Hi!! From Florida 668841
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: re   Hi!! From Florida EmptyFri 7 Jun 2013 - 23:09

Welcome to REAL!

welcome welcome :real: welcome welcome

hugs

Jenny
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida EmptySat 8 Jun 2013 - 10:47

Hi and welcome to REAL welcome :real: Glad you could join us! bigsmile Kathy

Hi!! From Florida Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hi!! From Florida Logos10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi!! From Florida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi!! From Florida   Hi!! From Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi!! From Florida
Page 1 of 1