This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I am new here Empty
PostSubject: I am new here   I am new here EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:53

Hello everyone. I came across this forum while looking for tutorials to help improve my reborning skills. I have been reborning off and on since 2002, and took an extended break due to some family circumstances. Now that I am back I am anxious to learn as many of the new techniques that are out there as possible and this looks like a good place to start!

Aside from my reborning a little bit about me - I am a South Carolina transplant, having grown up in Michigan and then spending 30 years following my husband around the world while he served in the United States Air Force. Hubby and I are high school sweethearts, have been married 31 1/2 years and together for 33 years. We have 3 grown children, 4 beautiful grandchildren, 3 dogs (2 golden retrievers and a jack Russell/Chihuahua mix) and 21 chickens. After DH retired from the Air Force 2 years ago we decided to settle here in South Carolina, bought a house on 4 acres and are now working on building our dream of having a small, self-sustaining farm. Right now we only have our chickens, 18 of which are hens and provide us with eggs, and 3 or 4 times a year we raise a batch of meat chickens that we process ourselves. In the not too distant future we plan on adding dairy goats and horses to our little farm. We are also very active in our church and with 2 of our grandchildren who I keep every day after school. It's crazy at times, and busy all the time, but I love my life.

I'm looking forward to jumping in here, it looks great so far!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here   I am new here EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 0:17

Hi, Welcome to REAL Beckie! welcome So glad to meet ya,  Your family sounds just lovely.  You have came to the perfect place to learn. Jump right in and let us know if you need any help.  bigsmile  Kathy

I am new here Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
I am new here Logos10
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here   I am new here EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 0:53

Welcome to Real!!!!

I am new here Bbb20110I am new here My_log10I am new here Bbbbou10
I am new here Tina_f10
I am new here Tina_i10
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here   I am new here EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013 - 10:20

Hello and welcome!!! :real:  Looking forward t o getting to know you and seeing your babies!!! happyforyou! 

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

I am new here Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new here   I am new here Empty

Back to top Go down

I am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: