This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Mon 16 Dec 2013 - 21:09

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy  The Thanksgiving Contest Basekt has arrived tonight,  with so many goodies!!!  Thankyou Lara, Maxina and everyone (no other names were in the package so I don't have any more individual names) - so THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!   loveyou!   whoohoo  whoohoo 

Lots of goodies!

my poor chapped hands loved this gift!

Christmas Decorations for my kitchen! (pot holder and towel - so pretty)

Snow man ornament (or photo prop), simmering potpourri - smells so  good! Sweet lacy headband!

Cookie Monster paci set, Me want a cookie!! :P

4 New Nappies for my next baby!

Jesus the candy cane story (with candy canes inside) Unique! I havnt seen this ever! Orange Cranberry Spice soap bar - smells yummi

Yankee berry scented candle - smells  really nice!

Christmas is Love candle holder - really pretty!

Three coordinating onsies that match the cute ducky towel/blanket (below) cute as a button!

Precious ducky towel/blanket - just luv it!

soooo sweet!

Need to get a baby finished up to wear all these pretty outfits!! :)

Gorgeous Hand-Made outfit from Maxina - just stunning! Thankyou so much - its beautiful!

Thankyou everyone, I am so very Thankful for all of you!!   thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou! 

loveyou! 

Jenny :)

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 11:28

Wow. That was a lovely prize!
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 13:39

You are a vary lucky lady  weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!  Hugs ...Honey
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: re   Tue 17 Dec 2013 - 20:22

Thanks Pia and Honey!!! Yes!! I am a very lucky lady! :)

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
mscenteno
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 11:50

Oh what a lovely gift!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 12:46

Some gals wanted to remain anonymous, so that's why just the 2 cards. Glad you liked everything!!! I LOVE that hand cream, don't you???? I found it at Family Book Store!! Hand cream with scripture on it!! What will they think of next?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: gift   Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:45

mscenteno wrote:
Oh what a lovely gift!

Thankyou! :)

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: gifts   Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 14:50

Lara wrote:
Some gals wanted to remain anonymous, so that's why just the 2 cards. Glad you liked everything!!! I LOVE that hand cream, don't you???? I found it at Family Book Store!! Hand cream with scripture on it!! What will they think of next?

I loved everything!! That's why I said thankyou to everyone (cuz I didn't know who to thank hehe)

Oh my yes!!! I put the hand cream on right away, my poor little hands are so dry from all the hand-washing for reborning - lol!! I know, I was so surprised to see the scripture on the hand cream- I thought it was really special!! Came just in time too, I was all out!!

Now I just need to finish up a baby to wear all those pretty clothes!! (I have one almost finished and two more waiting for hair!!)  Gotta get them done before my next class starts!! LOL  ...  I am trying to root SPARSELY..( no more tina turners).....lolllll   lol  lol 

Was a wonderful gift basket Lara!! Thankyou for having the contest too!!  thankyou! 

Was lots of fun!! :)

loveyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:34

Such Abundance! Lovely! Congratulations!

wave 
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Thu 19 Dec 2013 - 15:35

Bornannew wrote:
Such Abundance!   Lovely!  Congratulations!

wave 

Thanks so much! :)

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   Thu 9 Jan 2014 - 21:29

I can't believe I missed this! Congratulations again! Wonderful gift box! I love the Carter's stuff, and that cute snowman! I decorate my house with snowmen and snowflakes (white, silver, and blue color scheme mostly) after Christmas so I notice everything with snowmen now!

happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! 
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: re:   Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 1:52

aww thanks Rachel!! Was lots of fun opening the box up!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy 

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!   

Back to top Go down

THANKSGIVING CONTEST BASKET HAS ARRIVED!!! yayyyyyy!!!! PICTURES!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1