This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello Everyone! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eternallovesnursery

PostSubject: Hello Everyone! <3   Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 16:09

Hello everyone! I am (of course) new here, and would like to introduce myself. My name is Ashton, I am 23 years old and I have been reborning for 2 years. I feel I have come so far in this time span but I would love to really step up my "game" and learn some new techniques. I believe I joined back when I was first starting but I never was active, not sure I ever actually posted at all LOL!

Let's see.. I have two children. Aiden is 4 years old and has the attitude of a 14 year old. Noah just turned 3 and is my baby all around, no hurry to grow up (I'm in no hurry either). I am married to Ben, it will be 6 years in September. Currently my dolls are the sole source of income to our household as my husband is newly unemployed (hopefully not for long). I am born, raised, and currently living in Mississippi. I also collect all kinds of dolls and love anything antique or that has a good story behind it.

Well, that's all, I think. I can't wait to meet new friends, learn some new techniques, and chat with everyone!

Hugs,
Ashton
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! <3   Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 22:13

Hi there Ashton,Welcome  to REAL  welcome  :real: !! You can learn lots of new here.Lara has classes and Ebooks.Lots of talented ladies as well. So glad you could join us! happyforyou!  Kathy

Back to top Go down
eternallovesnursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! <3   Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 20:22

Thank you :)

I am currently trying to decide where I want to begin lol! There is so much information here I am a bit overwhelmed (in a good way) LOL
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Welcome   Fri 2 May 2014 - 22:35

Hi Ashton!! <3

Welcome to REAL!!   welcome 

You will learn lots here!! Lots of friendly, knowledgeable ladies here at REAL!!  Don't be afraid to PM moderators if you are stuck and need a question answered, they are the best! :)  I have learned so much here!

Have fun!!   wave wave wave weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Bornannew
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! <3   Tue 6 May 2014 - 13:23

:real: Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! <3   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: