This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My fur babies....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: My fur babies....   Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 1:10

Our newest member is a green cheeked conure. His name is Aloha and he was born on Aug. 20th, so he just made 3 months. He's trying to talk and quite a character.

Our yorkie, Candy is now 9 months old. She's a 3 1/2 pounder and all mouth! But, she's a love bug....

Pippa is almost 3 years old... We call her the Brat!

Pascha, the german shepherd is almost 7 and she has been joined by a rescue kitty named Thorin. The vet thinks that Thorin is just turning 1. He was a scrawny half grown kitten in Feb. when he showed up on our porch. Don't think he had been around dogs, because he was terrified, but now he thinks he is a dog. He got a case of ear mites and he laid still for the German shepherd to clean them out. She took care of him until his meds kicked in.

Zoe, the standard poodle is our sr. citizen. She's almost 14. She has a very special bond with our 3 year old granddaughter, Lejla....
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 1:29

Terri, your pets are all so super adorable! That is so cute how your big German Shepherd mothered that stray kitty with the ear mites! We had a pit bull mix named Jake (R.I.P.) who helped raise our two stray kitties that we adopted, Lucky and Charm. He often licked their ears, too! They thought they were pit bulls and big old Jake thought he was a little cat! Thanks for sharing those adorable photos. You are so lucky to have so many pets. happyhappy
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 16:37

WOW! You have a houseful! I have one wire haired fox terrier! That is enough for me!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   Wed 26 Nov 2014 - 20:14

Thanks Barb and Pia! I've always been an animal person. My granddaughter is the same way. She's only 3 and she handles the bird, the cats and all the dogs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fur babies....   

Back to top Go down

My fur babies....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1