This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HushabyeHollow

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 13:30

Hello everyone, my name is Heather, I have been married for 18 years, we have three kids ages 18,12, and 1. I have always had a love for art and have been drawing and painting since I was little; my mom used to make dolls and they have fascinated me from early on. So when I discovered reborning I instantly fell in love with this art form and had to jump right in. I made my first reborn doll about 7 years ago for my daughter and made only about 6 others when we made the decision to homeschool our kids and I felt too busy to do anything fun and stopped reborning all together.

With the recent and surprise addition of our youngest son last year, I realized yet again how brief is the time when our babies are babies. So, I began working on some kits that I never got around to before and boy have things changed ( for the better of course)! Reborning has made many advances in my absence and I have a lot of catching up to do! I look forward to learning and sharing ideas and interests with all you lovely ladies! Thank you to all who have contributed to the forum!
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 22:22

whoohoo Glad to hear that you have made it back to Reborning! This is a great place full of sweet people and inspiration!
You will love it! Can't wait to see some of your babies! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sophiemarie2cute
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 14:24

Hi Heather, Welcome back to reborning!! welcome :real: So glad you could join us! happyforyou! Kathy

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: welcome   Tue 23 Dec 2014 - 1:28

Hi Heather and welcome!!

Im really looking forward to seeing some of your babies!!

weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: