This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi From Florida!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 11:18

bigsmile Hi everyone! I am so glad to be here and to be able to learn about this wonderful art of reborning. My daughter Michelle was just starting to reborn when she was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago. She passed away in April and I have decided to carry on in her name. Its makes me fell closer to her to learn something that she loved so much. I am looking forward to taking classes and to making new forum friends.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 11:31

Hello and welcome

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter but am very glad you joined us. You will like it here. Lara is very knowledgeable and such a sweetheart!

Again, welcome, Pam!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 20:12

Welcome to our group - we love having new members.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope that reborning will be a comfort to you.
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 20:15

Oh hon I'm sorry to hear of your loss but I'm so glad you found us ... looking forward to seeing your babys .... Welcome hon .... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
stonehillnursery
stonehillnursery

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 22:13

welcome welcome welcome
we love new members..
hugs,
Carmen in nj
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kathys korner

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010 - 22:30

welcome Pam...So glad you found us here. You will love it here...I hope you find healing and comfort in reborning. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks so much!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 1:04

Thank you all so much for your warm welcome... thankyou! I signed up for the class in December and ordered my kit. I just can't wait to begin.... bigsmile My nursery name will be Michelle's Angelbabies in my daughters memory lilangel
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 1:55

Girlfriend welcome From Alabama, We all are still learning and it is getting better and better so you come on in and enjoy one of the finnest of all arts and for a wonderful cause to you. Happy to have you on board and if I can be of any help just feel free to hollar helppp** wave Their is always someone to pull us out of a fix happyforyou! Hi From Florida!! Charer002Hi From Florida!! Lg2candi[img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
darflynn
Toddler
Toddler
darflynn

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010 - 11:39

Hi Pam,

so sorry to hear about your daughter, but I am sure she thinks it is wonderful for you to carry on.

I am also new at reborning and You are in the neighborhood, so we should get together!

Welcome,
Darla
welcome
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010 - 18:33

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010 - 18:42

Can't wait to start taking classes!!!!!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
littlehatchlingsnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
littlehatchlingsnursery

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 1:24

dancingbaby

Hi Pam from Florida,
This is Pam from Tennessee. Welcome aboard. I am fairly new to reborning and love this forum. I have finally signed up for some of Lara's classes.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and hope you can find comfort and peace continuing on what she had started.

Hope we can talk more soon,
loveyou!

Pam
lookwhatimade
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlehatchlingnursery.com
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 9:59

Thanks for the warm welcome Pam in Tenn. thankyou! I hope to talk to you soon as I am also new to reborning and can't wait to take the classes! Everyone here is sooooooooooo nice and helpful. Hugs Pam weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 1:36

Hi Pam and welcome!

I"m so sorry to hear about your daughter but what a wonderful thing to continue with her love of reborning! The ladies on the formum are all so sweet and helpful, you will really enjoy it here! Look forward to getting to know you better! :)
Michele from Florida :) just way north of you! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 18:14

thankyou! Michele in Pensacola for the nice welcome. We used to live on Santa Rosa Island 25 years ago.... My husband practiced Dentistry in Gulf Breeze for a short time before we moved to Bradenton. We Loooooooooooved Pensacola! I can't wait to get started taking these classes. Everyone says they are GREAT. weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 22:45

The classes are awesome, you will love them! If you ever get up this way be sure to let me know, and we can visit :) What is it..about a 9-10 hour drive? I've never been to Bradenton, but have heard of it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Sponsored content

Hi From Florida!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Florida!!   Hi From Florida!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi From Florida!!
Page 1 of 1