This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gadabout5

PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 0:46

I joined the group today. A little about me...while browsing the internet 4-5 months ago looking for infant knit and crochet patterns, I noticed that some of the outfits were being modeled by reborns. I searched on google, found the babies and fell in love.
What I have been doing since is reading the e-books, purchasing all the supplies listed in the books that I will need to start reborning. Currently I am working on a baby which I call my first practice baby as it is a real learning experience. I love these babies!! My newest little one that I plan to work on soon is Knox by Laura Eagles, I absolutely adore him! I have also preordered a few of the kits I like. I guess it's obvious that I am going into this full throttle. :)
I look forward to learning and sharing with this group. Thanks for having me.
One last thing, Lara's e-books are wonderful!! She explains in such detail. I want to take some of the classes, too.
Well, enough of my babble. My name is Pam but, couldn't use that as my username as it was already taken.

gadabout5

Back to top Go down
Patti-Cake Nursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 14:28

Hi Pam, Glad to have you here! You will love it! This forum is a great place to get advice and inspiration! Can't wait to see some of your babies! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/sophiemarie2cute
Kristen
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sat 20 Dec 2014 - 14:45

Hi Pam! Welcome!

This forum is a great place to learn and ask questions as beginning to learn how to reborn can be quite challenging but the ladies here are really great!

You can also share all of your lovely knit and crochet creations here too, we love all things baby! :)
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: welcome   Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 2:17

Hi Pam!!

Welcome to REAL!! We all love reborns here, your in great company!! dancingbaby

I took a live class with Lara and learned so much!! Her ebooks are awesome too!!

welcome wave :real:

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 14:21

Hi,  welcome to REAL Pam! welcome :real:    The REAL forum is the perfect place to learn. Glad to have ya with us!! happyforyou!  Kathy

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Sun 21 Dec 2014 - 17:32

welcome Hope you find the forum to be helpful and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: