This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nervous about a purchase-need opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vacena
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Fri 1 May 2015 - 3:41

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone has purchased from Dolls So Real. If so how was your experience? I want to pre-order a kit from their site but I'm leery of purchasing from a company that I have no experience with. Thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Fri 1 May 2015 - 10:39

I haven't had a problem with them ordering, although I've only ordered from them once, about 2 years ago.

I can say, that I am a bit disappointed in how they handled the Tiffany kit by Natali Blick. Natali had a problem with having all her kits made to fill her dealers order. She asked all her dealers to hold shipping their kits until everyone had them. DSR decided to ship theirs, apparently, and I have had several complaints from my buyers asking why I won't ship, and had a few people back out on their preorders from me causing me a nice loss of $$.
So, yeah, not really happy with people that can't follow simple rules to keep things fair. But as far as shipping goes...I didn't have a problem with them.

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
vacena
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   Fri 1 May 2015 - 11:53

Lara, thank you for the input. I agree with you, don't see why some people can't follow simple rules. Sorry you lost $$ but in the long run you will be more respected by the artists and you could get better deals/kits in future. wink
Back to top Go down
kristipeachycheeks
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Tffany   Fri 1 May 2015 - 11:56

I believe Creative Impressions shipped Tfiffany early as well. I love dollssoreal- no problems with them and have ordered from there at lest 30 times. wink
Back to top Go down
http://Peachycheeksnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous about a purchase-need opinions   

Back to top Go down

Nervous about a purchase-need opinions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1