This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Congrats KATHY!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamWeaver
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Congrats KATHY!!   Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 12:49

Congrats Kathy Of Beary Sweethearts Nursery!  The Halloween Creative Cradle Contest Winner!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappywhoohoowhoohoowhoohoo

whoohoowhoohoowhoohoowhoohoohappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Reborns by DreamWeaver
Artist Sarah Beth
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 13:50

Congratulations, Kathy!!! She is awesome!!! happyhappy weeeeee! weeeeee! weeeeee! clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap happyforyou!

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: wow!!   Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 14:20

Grats Kathy!! Well Done!! clapclap

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:06

Congratulations, Kathy! Great job! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
ACharmsD

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:16

whoohoo Well deserved win Kathy!! I loved Annabelle creeping up out of the chair. clapclap weeeeee! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 16:11

Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate all your votes.  Baby Barnabus Collins entry number 2 was mine also. This was a bittersweet win .When I entered Annabelle I certainly didn't anticipate going up against Edward Scissorhands  which I adore.  I have loved him from day one. Also I couldn't have won without the help from Rachel Orange for making Annabelle's Dress, shoes, ribbons and her creepy little Miss me card. So this win I share with Rachel. From the bottom of my heart thank you soooo much loveyou!  Kathy

Back to top Go down
alyssad5

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 13:43

Congrats Kathy on your win!! I actually voted for your Baby Barnabus LOL.. .But I do know that Annabelle and the Conjuring were recent evil doll movies . The way she crept up out of the chair then the close up. That was well done just like in the movie. That was a lot of the interest. Edward Scissorhands was very long ago and he was so sweet and lovable. He was very well done though. It was good to see a different take on these contest. Kudos to all the entries! clapclap
Back to top Go down
Carolynsdollhouse
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 10:47

Congratulations Kathy!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 20:15

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate all your votes.  Baby Barnabus Collins entry number 2 was mine also. This was a bittersweet win .When I entered Annabelle I certainly didn't anticipate going up against Edward Scissorhands  which I adore.  I have loved him from day one. Also I couldn't have won without the help from Rachel Orange for making Annabelle's Dress, shoes, ribbons and her creepy little Miss me card. So this win I share with Rachel. From the bottom of my heart thank you soooo much      loveyou!   Kathy

Congratulations Kathy!!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo   And, if my Edward Scissorhands had to lose, at least it was to your Annabelle!  I still sort of feel like I won because I created her outfit. bigsmile

I also didn't realize that I could submit 3 pictures. So, here for your amusement is another picture of Edward. :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Sun 8 Nov 2015 - 23:06

I couldn't have done it without that dress , that's for dang sure LOL.. thankyou! That picture of Edward is adorable!

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 3:18

Congratulations! Definitely a "creative" winner. Loved your #2 baby too! I really had a hard time deciding which one to vote for - but #1 was my ultimate choice.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 13:38

Thanks ladies so much for all of your kind comments on my crazy babies. thankyou! Thanks Pia, I really appreciate I! bigsmile

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: love him   Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 15:03

Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:
Thanks so much ladies! I appreciate all your votes.  Baby Barnabus Collins entry number 2 was mine also. This was a bittersweet win .When I entered Annabelle I certainly didn't anticipate going up against Edward Scissorhands  which I adore.  I have loved him from day one. Also I couldn't have won without the help from Rachel Orange for making Annabelle's Dress, shoes, ribbons and her creepy little Miss me card. So this win I share with Rachel. From the bottom of my heart thank you soooo much      loveyou!   Kathy

Congratulations Kathy!!! whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo   And, if my Edward Scissorhands had to lose, at least it was to your Annabelle!  I still sort of feel like I won because I created her outfit. bigsmile

I also didn't realize that I could submit 3 pictures. So, here for your amusement is another picture of Edward. :)

I LOVEEEEEE your Edward !!!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Mon 9 Nov 2015 - 15:32

Jenny In NH wrote:
Orange_Grove_Nursery wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:

I LOVEEEEEE your Edward !!!

Thank-you, Jenny! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dawn0322

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 12:48

Congrats Kathy!! I loved your version of Annabelle. Very creative!! clapclap weeeeee! clapclap weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats KATHY!!   

Back to top Go down

Congrats KATHY!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1