This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Reborn Candice Faber 4 Sale- Price Lowered!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Reborn Candice Faber 4 Sale- Price Lowered!   Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 1:01

I've lowered her price to $650 with free shipping on the USA! For memnbers here I will do a private sale off my website for $550 shipped in the USA. I will give a $30 discount For international shipping. I am offering a 12 week layaway if needed.

http://sweetiepienursery.storenvy.com/collections/891772-available-for-adoption/products/15830319-reborn-toddler-candice-by-sandy-faber

I have for sale my reborn Candice by Sandy Faber. Shes currently available for sale on my webstore but if any forum members are interested in purchasing her I will Discount her $650 with free shipping in the US and $40 off International shipping. Just send me a PM if interested... I will also do a short layaway if needed :) You can see a few more photos and get her detailed info here:

Last edited by April on Thu 4 Feb 2016 - 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Candice Faber 4 Sale- Price Lowered!   Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 1:43

Darling little chubster! Love your details!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: she is so pretty   Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 3:04

She is beautiful April!! My fingers hurt just looking at all that rooting!! :P Lovely lovely!

happyhappy happyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Candice Faber 4 Sale- Price Lowered!   Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 8:41

Beautiful work, she will sell quickly bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reborn Candice Faber 4 Sale- Price Lowered!   

Back to top Go down

Reborn Candice Faber 4 Sale- Price Lowered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: For Sale/Trade-
Jump to: