This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????   Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 17:32

OK, just checking on interest on the Sunkissed contest, as of right now, I do not have enough interest for the contest.

Is anyone still working on their babies, and just need more time? Please let me know!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! bigsmile

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????   Sun 28 Feb 2016 - 22:46

I cant I didn't use the contest kit
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????   Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:39

Seems like there doesn't seem to be much participation on the contests following a class? Wondering if people could comment on what might increase the participation?
Back to top Go down
Tiffeny
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????   Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 2:06

Pia, I think that is a great question. Me personally, if there had been say 2 or 3 kits to choose from I mostly likely would have had a baby to enter. I didn't buy this kit because I didn't care for it.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????   Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 2:15

The Celtic Class is not restricted to a particular kit. I think that the original thinking for using a particular kit in order to participate in the contest was so the voting would be based on the painting and not the "cuteness" of the kit. Good idea, but if very few of the contests ever happen, it might be because of the restriction. I don't buy kits that I don't love and I don't do customs for the same reason. Maybe others will have some additional input that could help Lara get more participation and generate more interest in signing up for classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????   

Back to top Go down

Anyone entering the Sunkissed Contest???????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1