This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Yet Another Newbie...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Susan
New Member
New Member
Susan

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-01-23
Age : 63
Location : Knoxville, TN

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 15:20

Hi,
I'm Susan Sumner of Lambkins Reborn Nursery. I've been a member for over a month, but have had trouble navigating--always seem to wind up in a very old thread! LOL  Give me some time, though; old dogs do learn...

I've been reborning for three years. I did my first two as gifts to my granddaughters, and became hooked like the rest of you.

My husband and I are pastors on hiatus, and are living in a cabin in Tellico Plains, TN, until we find the house we want in Knoxville where most of the kids live. We have four children and three grands. Do dogs and cats count, too? Then add one chocolate lab, a corgi-Chihuahua mix, and a tuxedo cat.

I look forward to making friends here! Meanwhile, you can get to know me on FB (Susan Parsons Sumner and/or Lambkins Reborn Nursery).  Here are a couple of my reborns:

Yet Another Newbie... IMG_7727%20900x600
Yet Another Newbie... JulieLogo
Yet Another Newbie... IMG_8124
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Posts : 1928
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 73
Location : Edmond, Oklahoma

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 17:08

Welcome Susan! You know I love your babies!
Back to top Go down
Susan
New Member
New Member
Susan

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-01-23
Age : 63
Location : Knoxville, TN

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 17:15

I'm having a heck of a time learning how this site works crybaby Anyways, Pia, it's great to be here where you and Amy are, and Cherie and others...different usernames will be interesting... Hope this posts ok--it has a place for a title on a reply? Wha...?
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

Posts : 1928
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 73
Location : Edmond, Oklahoma

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 17:26

Susan wrote:
I'm having a heck of  a time learning how this site works crybaby    Anyways, Pia, it's great to be here where you and Amy are, and Cherie and others...different usernames will be interesting...  Hope this posts ok--it has a place for a title on a reply? Wha...?
I never use the place for the title! COZY LOUNGE seems to get most of the posts. Once you have been around a few times, you can just go to the HOME page and on the right side there is a place where you can see new posts. You should get an email when someone posts on a topic that you have posted on.
Back to top Go down
Susan
New Member
New Member
Susan

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-01-23
Age : 63
Location : Knoxville, TN

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 18:26

pia46 wrote:
Susan wrote:
I'm having a heck of  a time learning how this site works crybaby    Anyways, Pia, it's great to be here where you and Amy are, and Cherie and others...different usernames will be interesting...  Hope this posts ok--it has a place for a title on a reply? Wha...?
I never use the place for the title! COZY LOUNGE seems to get most of the posts. Once you have been around a few times, you can just go to the HOME page and on the right side there is a place where you can see new posts. You should get an email when someone posts on a topic that you have posted on.

Thanks! I was wondering where everybody goes thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Posts : 3573
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 70
Location : NH

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Welcome Susan!!   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 18:40

Susan wrote:
Hi,
I'm Susan Sumner of Lambkins Reborn Nursery. I've been a member for over a month, but have had trouble navigating--always seem to wind up in a very old thread! LOL  Give me some time, though; old dogs do learn...

I've been reborning for three years. I did my first two as gifts to my granddaughters, and became hooked like the rest of you.

My husband and I are pastors on hiatus, and are living in a cabin in Tellico Plains, TN, until we find the house we want in Knoxville where most of the kids live. We have four children and three grands. Do dogs and cats count, too? Then add one chocolate lab, a corgi-Chihuahua mix, and a tuxedo cat.

I look forward to making friends here! Meanwhile, you can get to know me on FB (Susan Parsons Sumner and/or Lambkins Reborn Nursery).  Here are a couple of my reborns:

Yet Another Newbie... IMG_7727%20900x600
Yet Another Newbie... JulieLogo
Yet Another Newbie... IMG_8124


Hello and Welcome Susan!!

welcome happyhappy  :real:  happyhappy

Oh my, your babies are just beautiful!!! Love them!! Thanks so much for sharing them!

clapclap weeeeee!

Yet Another Newbie... Welcom17







Hugs,

Jenny

Yet Another Newbie... Hattie10



"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 3174
Join date : 2010-04-13
Location : Ferrum Virginia

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 19:31

Hi Susan, Welcome to REAL! welcome Nice to meet ya! happyhappy Glad you could join us! Your babies are just beautiful!! happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy


Yet Another Newbie... Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Yet Another Newbie... Logos10
Back to top Go down
Susan
New Member
New Member
Susan

Posts : 22
Join date : 2016-01-23
Age : 63
Location : Knoxville, TN

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 9:13

Thanks, Jenny and Kathy! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jackie22
Toddler
Toddler


Posts : 129
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 52
Location : Sunderland UK

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 18:10

Hi Susan, :real: Looking forward to getting to know you.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
http://www.exceptional-reborn-nursery.com
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

Posts : 56
Join date : 2013-06-15
Age : 22
Location : Quebec

Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 21:03

Hi Susan! I'm from BB too! welcome I have a little trouble navigating too but I'm sure we will get there eventually lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Yet Another Newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Newbie...   Yet Another Newbie... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Yet Another Newbie...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Newbie in Adelaide
» Just another newbie!!!!!
» Hi, a newbie from Canberra
» Newbie from Brisbane
» Newbie from QLD!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: