This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Question about the Painting with Powders Class.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Thu 5 May 2016 - 20:21

I know the Painting with Powders Class (PwPc) has started and I know I still have time to pay and get the powder, but I haven't taken the air dry class and I want to try the powders with the air dry paints.

So do I need to take the separate air dry paint class before I take the PwPc?  And would that be a on a DVD now?  I just looked up and I can see I have four DVD's by Lara sitting right next to my monitor.  They never move, but it was kinda comical to see them there, while typing this.  

Last question, for now, if I buy the B2G1 and buy the current PwPc then I can pay for the Air Dry DVD, the PwPc class and get another class or DVD and free powder?  That is quite the deal and I thought Lara's first class for $30 was great way back in 2009!

Having made that comment I have to show off my first reborn, from Lara's first class (on-line) one more time.  He still sleeps in a cradle next to my bed. She doesn't sell that class anymore, she has improved it to a newer version - but I loved it.

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Thu 5 May 2016 - 21:19

Gorgeous 1t baby! Good to see you back and posting on the forum!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Thu 5 May 2016 - 21:42

Hi Lyndie!!! You are correct! You would get a free class, the DVD, a free set of powders and 2 classes/ Or any 3 DVD's and Classes, mix and match. Your 1st baby still blows me away!!! he is so gorgeous!!!!  bigsmile

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Thu 5 May 2016 - 22:28

I'll be buying my classes in the morning.  I do have to say - my first baby is not that red - so here is another picture.  That not so wonderful, up the nose photo - but in this case he looks pretty cute - but who wouldn't love their first bsby.  
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: first reborn   Thu 5 May 2016 - 23:36

awww I love your first reborn baby Lyndie!! I remember him too!! You really did a great job!!! The "twins are adorable too, lovely hair too!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 9 May 2016 - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Fri 6 May 2016 - 9:49

Beautiful!!! bigsmile

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   Sat 7 May 2016 - 9:15

lovely little one
Back to top Go down
http://www.thrads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Painting with Powders Class.   

Back to top Go down

Question about the Painting with Powders Class.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1