This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi new at this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joicelynn sepulveda

PostSubject: Hi new at this    Tue 24 May 2016 - 18:19

Hi my name is Joicelynn Sepulveda. I'm from Puerto Rico and i am 26 years old. I follow this amaizing art for so many year and now i be able to start reborning. I would like if someone can tell me where i can find the best starter kit or what's better for me to start. I do a lot of research but i can't decide which its better. I have another question is there any product that has strong smell because my mom wants to be part of the process to reborning but shes asthmatic and strong smell may compromise her health.

Sorry if i bother someone with my writing i speak spanish and very little english and some times i have trouble writing and speaking i apologize if someone don't understand
thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi new at this    Tue 24 May 2016 - 19:54

Hello Joicelynn!

Welcome to R.E.A.L.  !! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Hopefully other ladies here who are experienced with air dry paints will add their comments here for you.

If you are new to reborning and have never made one before, I would recommend and inexpensive kit to start with can be found here:

http://bountifulbaby.com/seaside/index/supplies?_s=qYRuYjhcJoEWLchP&_k=MvvkFHIg&s=11&t=Category+Number&d=false&c=411

I would recommend you learn how to use "Air Dry Paints" (acrylic) as there would be very little smells to trouble your mom's asthma - as you mix these acrylic paints with DISTILLED water.  There are different kinds of air dry paints.  Lara & April will be having a peaches and cream air dry paint e-class in the near future if you are interested in learning step-by-step how to use the air dry paints:

http://realreborn.storenvy.com/products/16196283-peaches-cream-w-airy-dry-ghs-paints-conversion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few brands / types of air dry paints:

Luminaire is one:

https://luminairepaint.net/collections/individual-colors/products/copy-of-luminaire-air-dry-reborn-doll-paint-colormate-colors-0-5-oz?variant=3874449345
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby FX:

http://www.irresistables.com/product/10050010022/Baby-FX---Heat-Set-Replacement-Pack.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miracle Blend:

https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-paints/miracle-blend-paints

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully someone that uses them successfully here will share their favorite brand of air dry paints. Our very own April has mastered
the air dry method - she is amazing with air dry paints!!! worthy

I dont know if anyone here speaks Spanish.  Hopefully we will try to speak clearly for you, your English is very good!!!

thankyou!thankyou!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Joicelynn sepulveda

PostSubject: Re: Hi new at this    Tue 24 May 2016 - 20:02

Hi thank you i will look for that i hope to make my first baby soon i'm just gather information and look for what i need and looking for reborn artist that has experience and learning and don't need to worry i understand very well english i'm just have to practice a little more to make it better my trouble its in my pronounciation. And some time y write the words wrong or i put some in spanish im excited to start working and make my first baby
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi new at this    Tue 24 May 2016 - 20:31

Hi Joicelynn, Welcome to REAL!! welcome   Glad you could join us! look around and if you have anymore questions just let us know.  You came to the perfect forum for learning. Lots of classes and Ebooks, and free tutorials . I can't wait to see your first baby. dancingbaby    Kathy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi new at this    

Back to top Go down

Hi new at this
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: