This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

eBook for Powders Classs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: eBook for Powders Classs   Sat 28 May 2016 - 8:33

eBook for the Powders Class is almost complete and will be finished shortly,

As soon as it is finished, those in the class will be getting it emailed to them first. At that time, we will give all students approximately 4 weeks to finished rooting, if they choose to root their babies for the contest for class.

Anyone who wishes to purchase the powder ebook, will be able to purchase the ebook, along with a set of powders at a discount, after all class students have received their books.

If you have any questions, about the ebook or the class or contest, please let me know. i know this is a bust time for everyone, and we are all trying to stay on top of the hustle and bustel of end of school, graduation, dance recitals, weddings, baby showers, and so many things things going on rights now, myself included, so if you need more time for a contest, just let myself or Sarah know, and we are usually pretty good at extending things so everyone can be included.

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: eBook for Powders Classs   Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 21:08

I got my email/ebookie whatever you call it. Haven't opened it yet, but I have it. Thanks Lara for another great class - at least my ninth from you.

I would have laughed about how busy this part of the year is because being retired and I think things are slow, but I am wrong.

I could blame it on being sick - but I don't know where time went. I was so surprised to see that your son Zack had his graduation party without me. I just totally missed that. I had a hard time thinking he isn't twelve anymore, when you announced it! I did hope to come. Being sick did really take me to the off ramp of life.

Then yesterday, I realized I had not responded to a wedding invite and they got married two weeks ago.

Yikes life is so slow in the retirement lane that it just flew past me. I did however get my six art crayon drawing pillows done for a nursery set. Some of them will make to the Mini-Class at the R.O.S.E. doll show in Layton, Utah in July.

After you answer my lesson questions - I might actually get a doll in the contest. I've entered at least four before and never won. Except, I'm a winner because I love all the babies I've made from your classes and I still miss the three I swapped away.

Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: eBook for Powders Classs   Sun 12 Jun 2016 - 23:07

Funny how things just totally get away from you. Things have just settled down tonight after the kids dance recital. They were in 16 of the dances today! Wow! You think they'd all be fast asleep, but no...all three of them are wide awake.

OK, it's Jake's party, and it's this Saturday....you still have time to get here!!!!!! bigsmile

Angie's birthday party is Tuesday. We are having 10 girls sleeping over. Call me crazy, I know.

The contest for the powder class is not going to be for awhile, as I want to give everyone plenty of time to get everything finished. Some people just got their powder sets and just got started. And with summer, and weddings, graduations, and vacations, people are super busy and need more time. I've been working 9-5:30 shifts at work, then taking the kids to dance, coming home and crashing, and quite honestly, I'm really looking forward to this week off from dance, then we need to get ready for our last performance at Hershey park at the end of the month!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Sorry, you missed your wedding...I bet the same would happen to me at this crazy time. I'll go look over the Q&A section now for you. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBook for Powders Classs   

Back to top Go down

eBook for Powders Classs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1