This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JULY ARTIST OF THE MONTH PHOTOS ARE DUE ON THE 20th OF JUNE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: JULY ARTIST OF THE MONTH PHOTOS ARE DUE ON THE 20th OF JUNE!    Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 23:31

If anyone is considering entering the AOTM contest for July, please submit your photos to Sarah!

EDIT! Jenny is going to be handling the AOTM for awhile, so please send your entry to Jenny!

Last edited by pia46 on Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: I will be taking entries right up to the 20th   Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:13

pia46 wrote:
If anyone is considering entering the AOTM contest for July, please submit your photos to Sarah!

Hi Pia!

Sarah has asked me to help out and host the AOTM contests until she lets me know she will take them back. '

I will be taking entries right up until June 20th! (the sooner the better of course). Once the poll is up, the contest will run for the standard 5 days.
Please PM entries to me - ty ty ty.

Thanks so much!!

thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down

JULY ARTIST OF THE MONTH PHOTOS ARE DUE ON THE 20th OF JUNE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1