This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1   Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 6:33

It's their last Dance performance of the season at Hershey Park!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Car is all packed, and I'm just getting ready to wake them up to hit the road!!! I'm leaving the lap top at home to spend two days with my kiddos!!!!! You can reach me by email or text if you need me!!!!

I will be posting pics and video on facebook! The girls are sooo excited!!!! They will be doing their Sleeping Beauty ballet trio!!!!! One of their favorite dances!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

See you all in a couple days!! happyhappy

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1   Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 8:59

Lara wrote:
It's their last Dance performance of the season at Hershey Park!!! Whoo-hoo!!! Car is all packed, and I'm just getting ready to wake them up to hit the road!!! I'm leaving the lap top at home to spend two days with my kiddos!!!!! You can reach me by email or text if you need me!!!!

I will be posting pics and video on facebook! The girls are sooo excited!!!! They will be doing their Sleeping Beauty ballet trio!!!!! One of their favorite dances!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

See you all in a couple days!! happyhappy

Have a blast and good luck to the girls!!! Will be a fun time for you all!! Cant wait to see the pics and videos!

happyhappy weeeeee! happyhappy weeeeee!

dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1   Thu 30 Jun 2016 - 11:26

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1   Sat 2 Jul 2016 - 18:31

We had a great time! I am sooo tired from all the driving and walking the park for 2 days, but the kids had a blast! Posted pics and videos on facebook. They did awesome! What a great experience for them to get to perform at Hershey Park!!! It was sad to know that this was the last time that they would be performing most of these dances, but a fun way to end the season!!!!

Here's my facebook page, if you want to see some of their performances:

https://www.facebook.com/lara.antonucci.71

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1   Tue 5 Jul 2016 - 21:09

Lots of smiling happy faces!!! happyhappy

What a wonderful experience for them all!!

Looks like they all had a blast!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!! thankyou! thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1   

Back to top Go down

On my Way to Hershey Park wit the Girls!!!!1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1