This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Miles Pat Moulton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Miles Pat Moulton   Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 12:26

" />
Back to top Go down
http://withlovenursery.webs.com/
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 16:39

What a cutie!! He is one of the ones on my ever growing list!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 19:05

With Love Nursery wrote:

" />

Love this sculpt, eyes look so real too!! happyhappy

How are your children these days? Miss seeing you post pictures of them as they grow!! Caden and his little sister must be getting so big!! bigsmile

dancingbaby

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 20:19

He is a cutie, beautiful painting! Glad you are back with us and finding sometime to reborn .bigsmile

Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 15:02

How are your children these days?  Miss seeing you post pictures of them as they grow!!  Caden and his little sister must be getting so big!!   bigsmile

dancingbaby

[/quote]

My daughter is 18 months now

My son just turned 5 and we just started homeschooling
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 16:24

Wow!!! They have grown so much!!! Caden is a handsome little man - school already! Your daughter is so beautiful!!! They both have smiles that light up a room!!
You must be so happy!!!

Thanks for the update!!! thankyou! thankyou!

ps... im going to practice eyelashes and eyebrows like your daughter - just gorgeous! angelsmiley

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 15:34

Oh my gosh!! You kids are gorgeous!! And so grown up ... so fast!!!

Here's my funny story about Pat Moulton!

Last year I signed up for a doll show in Carson City, Nevada. It was fairly close and I thought a change of venue would be fun. Then life happened and I realized that trying to stick to the commitment of the show was stressing me even more so I tried to cancel. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a refund so I felt forced to go so I wouldn't just lose the table fees.

So hubby and I packed up the truck and under some major negative feelings, I headed to the show. Once there and set up the atmosphere helped to change my negative Nelly mood and I started into the day. As usual, I found that I was one of two vendors there with reborns and about 80% of the people had never seen them before ... so I spent the morning doing my "Here's the difference with reborns" sales pitch.

At about an hour or so before the close of the show, one more lady stopped by to admire my babies and I started into the sales pitch again ...

Me: Hello there! These are reborn babies ... have you ever seen them before?
Her: Yes, actually I have ... and yours are quite lovely.
Me: Thank you so much! Do you now how they are made?
Her: Well ... yes I do ... I work with them all the time.
Me: Finally zero'ing in on her name tag ...
affraid  oho   affraid   oho  affraid  oho   affraid
Me: totally speechless as she introduces herself ... (hubby steps in to cover up my totally stunned, unable to speak moment)

Can you believe, I  had just asked Pat Moulton if she knew anything about reborn dolls? Thankfully she was quite entertained by my reaction and she was such a pleasure to talk to! But man ... how mortifying that was!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Wed 7 Sep 2016 - 22:44

hehehehe you so cute Sharon!!! lol lol lol lol lol A "Kodac Moment" for sure!! priceless! Sounds like somthing i would do too!!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
nightowlnursery
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 20:37

SharonR wrote:

Last year I signed up for a doll show in Carson City, Nevada. It was fairly close and I thought a change of venue would be fun. Then life happened and I realized that trying to stick to the commitment of the show was stressing me even more so I tried to cancel. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a refund so I felt forced to go so I wouldn't just lose the table fees.

So hubby and I packed up the truck and under some major negative feelings, I headed to the show. Once there and set up the atmosphere helped to change my negative Nelly mood and I started into the day. As usual, I found that I was one of two vendors there with reborns and about 80% of the people had never seen them before ... so I spent the morning doing my "Here's the difference with reborns" sales pitch.

At about an hour or so before the close of the show, one more lady stopped by to admire my babies and I started into the sales pitch again ...

Me: totally speechless as she introduces herself ... (hubby steps in to cover up my totally stunned, unable to speak moment)

Can you believe, I  had just asked Pat Moulton if she knew anything about reborn dolls? Thankfully she was quite entertained by my reaction and she was such a pleasure to talk to! But man ... how mortifying that was!!!

So cool! Of all the Bountiful Sculpts Pat Moulton's are my faves!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightowlnursery.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   Sat 20 May 2017 - 12:29

SharonR wrote:

OMG Sharon that is hilarious! I would have felt the same way too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles Pat Moulton   

Back to top Go down

Miles Pat Moulton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1