This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How do you get Logo's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrscroww

PostSubject: How do you get Logo's?   Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 19:21

Hello, I am new here and was checking the site out. I was curious on how you achieve logos or do you have to earn them? I assume painting classes but is it possible to enter a doll already completed? Thanks for any help.
Laura
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 21:32

mrscroww wrote:
Hello, I am new here and was checking the site out. I was curious on how you achieve logos or do you have to earn them? I assume painting classes but is it possible to enter a doll already completed? Thanks for any help.
Laura
Hi Laura!!!    Welcome to REAL!!   :)
happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Here are the current ways to get a logo with your nursery name/your name on them. 

Yes, you can enter a recently completed reborn in our monthly Artist of the Month (AOTM) Contest by sending the photos to me in a private message.

The required photos are:

Face
                                                Full Body
                                                Head/hair can be bald too

There is only one winner for the AOTM contest. (unless there is a tie!!). It is held every month as long as there are enough entries.  The three large clear photos of your reborn are due to me no later than 9 PM EST on the 19th of every month.  :)

Occasionally there are other contests (which also give logos). Recently there was a Spring Contest - with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish - all received logos.

You can also receive a logo for completing an on-line class.   There is also a contest for the class members after the class is over (if enough participate) which is another logo!

If you have any questions at all please ask away! :)

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:31

wow! we give a lot of logos!!! lol

Very thorough, Jenny, as always!!!!

jenny is our incredibly talented logo maker, by the way!!! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
mrscroww

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 10:55

Wow you do give a lot of Logo's. Thank you so much Jenny for letting me know what can be earned. I really love reborning dolls. I have purchased alot of Lara A. ebooks, and totally love them all. I am checking out your classes on here. There is so much to be learned and new techniques all the time. I have been making dolls along time but I am self taught and only took one online class years ago, so I am wanting to better myself.. Thank you ladies
Laura
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 0:18

Lara wrote:
wow! we give a lot of logos!!! lol

Very thorough, Jenny, as always!!!!

jenny is our incredibly talented logo maker, by the way!!! thankyou!
Thanks Lara!! My pleasure!!

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   Sat 10 Jun 2017 - 0:24

mrscroww wrote:
Wow you do give a lot of Logo's. Thank you so much Jenny for letting me know what can be earned. I really love reborning dolls. I have purchased alot of Lara A. ebooks, and totally love them all. I am checking out your classes on here. There is so much to be learned and new techniques all the time. I have been making dolls along time but I am self taught and only took one online class years ago, so I am wanting to better myself.. Thank you ladies
Laura
I have learned so much from Lara's workshops, dvds, on-line classes and ebooks!!!  (everything really!!).

I had only made one reborn on my own, prior to finding this forum ... and.. well......

that's why I had only made one!! hehehehe lol (I didn't like my first one very much - lol).

Then I found R.E.A.L. and really learned how to reborn!!!  I only make a few reborns a year, but I do love this reborning art form so much!!!

So true, I think we all want to get better with each reborn we make, it is an ever-evolving art for sure!!  Just when I think I have learned

all the latest techniques -- another one pops up!!!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you get Logo's?   

Back to top Go down

How do you get Logo's?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1