This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Back after a long break

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-12-16
Age : 45
Location : Murrysville, PA

PostSubject: Back after a long break   Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 14:34

Hello everyone,
I actually use to be on this forum years ago.  I've been reborning for 10 years now, but the past two I've only made a few dolls because I had some huge life changes.  I'm back to dedicating myself to my work and wanted to get back on a forum so I know about all things going on in the reborn world.  I feel like I really lost touch.  Most of my work is memorial work, its very important to me, because its how I found this art form, looking for my own memorial doll years ago.  When I'm working on an angel, I'm able to look past the sadness and only see the beauty.  I also add spiritual and energetic healing into my work.  I'm a Thetahealer and Reiki Practitioner, so each doll is sent home infused with the beautiful healing and unconditional love from both modalities, so that each person that holds the doll will feel the love and energetic healing they need at that time.  My goal for 2018 is to really dedicate myself to my dolls, I'm about to be remarried and am a stay at home wife for the most part.  I teach Pilates about 5 hours a week, but other than that I have plenty of time to create.  I'm currently working on getting my website back up and running and would love for you all to share yours with me, so that I can get some ideas of what people are posting on their sites these days.  Much love to all.

Tracy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
avatar

Posts : 3466
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 70
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 0:04

tracylynn wrote:
Hello everyone,
I actually use to be on this forum years ago.  I've been reborning for 10 years now, but the past two I've only made a few dolls because I had some huge life changes.  I'm back to dedicating myself to my work and wanted to get back on a forum so I know about all things going on in the reborn world.  I feel like I really lost touch.  Most of my work is memorial work, its very important to me, because its how I found this art form, looking for my own memorial doll years ago.  When I'm working on an angel, I'm able to look past the sadness and only see the beauty.  I also add spiritual and energetic healing into my work.  I'm a Thetahealer and Reiki Practitioner, so each doll is sent home infused with the beautiful healing and unconditional love from both modalities, so that each person that holds the doll will feel the love and energetic healing they need at that time.  My goal for 2018 is to really dedicate myself to my dolls, I'm about to be remarried and am a stay at home wife for the most part.  I teach Pilates about 5 hours a week, but other than that I have plenty of time to create.  I'm currently working on getting my website back up and running and would love for you all to share yours with me, so that I can get some ideas of what people are posting on their sites these days.  Much love to all.

Tracy.

Hi Tracy & Welcome back!!  happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy



Glad you have found your way back to your creative reborning, sounds like its a really special work that you do!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, you must be so exicited! 
 

I joined the forum here in 2012.   Went to a live class that Lara held in Alabama, and been here ever since!~

Reborning is definitely therapeutic for me, love watching the vinyl turn into a life-like baby doll!!  I don't know how
you do so much!  worthy


 







Hugs,

Jenny





"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
avatar

Posts : 1915
Join date : 2011-03-14
Age : 62
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 9:21

Welcome!!! Glad you found your way back here!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2009-10-18
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 20:55

Welcome back Tracy! I would love to see some of your work! Sounds like you really put your heart in to all you do! Congratulations on the new marriage as well! How exciting for you! happyforyou!


Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-12-16
Age : 45
Location : Murrysville, PA

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 22:27

Thank you all for a warm welcome back. As I stated I went through some huge changes in life, I left an abusive marriage of 16 years and God sent me my Michael. Michael is an animal chiropractor, his work amazes me and for a while I got so caught up in his work that I lost touch with my own passion. Now I'm learning how to take time for both. I manage his books and do go at times to stables when he's working on horses, but I no longer assist in the offices with him, instead I have my free time at home. Its nice to be back to the forums.

Hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2017-10-09
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 14:16

It's good to meet you! I think it is so beautiful that you do memorial work, that is such a blessing to many people! It sounds like you have had a hard journey yourself, but I'm glad to hear things are better for you now. welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-12-16
Age : 45
Location : Murrysville, PA

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 15:38

Babies wrote:
It's good to meet you!  I think it is so beautiful that you do memorial work, that is such a blessing to many people!  It sounds like you have had a hard journey yourself, but I'm glad to hear things are better for you now.  welcome

Thank you so much. The incredible thing about memorial work is I feel like its a gift for me too, the peace I feel in indescribable, its as if I am connecting with the little angel I'm creating. My journey has had some bumps in the road, but I truly believe it was so I could become the person I am. When things seem to be going bad, God has a way of making it better. I lost my first son, but then I was given my second son a year and a half later. A true miracle with both boys, because I was told at 18 I may never be able to have a child. I went through a horrible marriage, but then I was given a relationship that is so beautiful, so pure, and so very loving. Its just a great reminder to always stay positive.

Love and light,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
avatar

Posts : 3466
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 70
Location : NH

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Tue 19 Dec 2017 - 14:21

tracylynn wrote:

Thank you so much.  The incredible thing about memorial work is I feel like its a gift for me too, the peace I feel in indescribable, its as if I am connecting with the little angel I'm creating.  My journey has had some bumps in the road, but I truly believe it was so I could become the person I am.  When things seem to be going bad, God has a way of making it better.  I lost my first son, but then I was given my second son a year and a half later.  A true miracle with both boys, because I was told at 18 I may never be able to have a child.  I went through a horrible marriage, but then I was given a relationship that is so beautiful, so pure, and so very loving.  Its just a great reminder to always stay positive.  Love and light,Tracy
So sorry about your loss (hugs) and so happy for you now! happyhappy







Hugs,

Jenny





"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3989
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 50
Location : Vicksburg, MI

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Fri 29 Dec 2017 - 23:12

Welcome back Tracy!!!! So glad to see you whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo




Back to top Go down
tracylynn
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2017-12-16
Age : 45
Location : Murrysville, PA

PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   Sun 31 Dec 2017 - 21:00

Tinabloomfield wrote:
Welcome back Tracy!!!! So glad to see you whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo

Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Back after a long break   

Back to top Go down
 
Back after a long break
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How long in hospital? How soon to go back to work?
» Getting my thyroid biopsy report back tomorrow
» The Sky Rolled Back Like a Scroll
» BACk ISSUES O.F.R. (Online Forum Release)
» GRACE E LONG

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: