This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Sun 22 Apr 2018 - 16:11

I tried something different to get a smoother dewy look and I love the results!

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 20:25

wow!! Amazing!! Your are the queen of Ethnic Babies Jo!!!! I love all your babies!!!

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 21:16

Jenny you are sooo sweet, thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 9:41

She is magnificent!! I love the coloring on this one....and whatever you did....WORKS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 17:14

Beautiful!! whoohoo I think Jo is one of the best ethic artists out there. Everyone needs to get her tutorial!!!

Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 17:22

cherielynn09 wrote:
She is magnificent!!  I love the coloring on this one....and whatever you did....WORKS!!!!!

thankyou!  thankyou!

bearysweethearts wrote:
Beautiful!! whoohoo  I think Jo is one of the best ethic artists out there. Everyone needs to get her tutorial!!!

thankyou! thankyou!   Did you try the tutorial?  I tried to make it very easy for everyone, even if you are a beginner.
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:53

So beautiful, love her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 9:44

thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 15:07

jo_lil_sugars wrote:
cherielynn09 wrote:
She is magnificent!!  I love the coloring on this one....and whatever you did....WORKS!!!!!

thankyou!  thankyou!

bearysweethearts wrote:
Beautiful!! whoohoo  I think Jo is one of the best ethic artists out there. Everyone needs to get her tutorial!!!

thankyou! thankyou!   Did you try the tutorial?  I tried to make it very easy for everyone, even if you are a beginner.  
Yes, I am about halfway. I'm having trouble with the new Spanish vinyl using the Linseed oil. The paint did not want to cure , stripped twice, pretty easy it just wiped off. LOL... I tried using another kit and it's turning out really nice.
Hopefully I figure out how to get this new vinyl to cure. They sent a sample of AR skin texture to apply on the vinyl before painting to add tooth for your layers but so far I haven't got it to work properly.

The tutorial is really good for beginners and advanced artists. I would recommend it to anyone. The color palette is beautiful!

Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 21:52

I haven't heard of the new Spanish Vinyl, it must be really soft to have so much trouble!  Crazy that it just wipes off LOL!

I would love to see your work so far from the tutorial, you are so talented I know it has to be gorgeous loveyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 1:53

She is gorgeous! I think the Spanish vinyl might be what Ellie Sue by Bonnie Brown is made from too? I guess there are problems and it requires “priming” to take color. Jo - you need to link your eBay for the tutorial - it is a bargain!
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 21:30

pia46 wrote:
She is gorgeous! I think the Spanish vinyl might be what Ellie Sue by Bonnie Brown is made from too? I guess there are problems and it requires “priming” to take color. Jo - you need to link your eBay for the tutorial - it is a bargain!

Thank you Pia! You are right, Lara said I could.... I will do it now or I won't get it done. I'm working 7 straight days this week & then 1 day off and back at it again notfair
Back to top Go down
mariepeartree

PostSubject:    Fri 4 May 2018 - 8:34

She is absolutely gorgeous. Love her. Please can I ask where you get the tutorial?

Marie
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   Fri 4 May 2018 - 17:43

mariepeartree wrote:
She is absolutely gorgeous. Love her. Please can I ask where you get the tutorial?

Marie

thankyou!  thankyou!  thankyou!

The tutorial that I have available is my Honey Caramel Kiss AA Skin tone and it's the one I did on my Anthony, which is my signature picture.

Here is the link I posted on here:

http://www.realreborn.com/t24300-honey-caramel-kiss-aa-tutorial-by-jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!   

Back to top Go down

New Technique on my Ethnic Journey by LLE!
Page 1 of 1