This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi Been gone forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Hi Been gone forever   Sun 6 May 2018 - 1:07

Hi everyone. First a HUGE Thank you to Jenny for hleping me get back on lol. I havent been here in forever but I just randomly got an email so I thought I would come back. I hope everyone is doing well. Things sure have changed since the last time I have been here. Lets see I retired from truck driving!!! I was blessed to be able to take my reborning business full time so that is what I do every single day lol. I work harder now than I ever did as a truck driver. I am teaching ethnic and cuacasian reborning classes both online, in groups and in person and loving that. I will be teaching at the Kansas doll show this year which I am very excited about. I mostly hang out on FB but it is nice to come somewhere that is quiet (meaning I can sit peacefully and read and catch up lol) With FB my clients are there so it is always interaction going on. This can be my unwind place lol. I hope everyone is doing great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Sun 6 May 2018 - 10:08

Hi Debra!!!!!

Glad to see you back here!! It is VERY quiet here lately...I think everyone has jumped ship for FB.....
i don’t do FB.......so I just pop in and out to see if anyone has posted anything!!! bigsmile

It will be nice to have you on here as well!!!!

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Sun 6 May 2018 - 12:04

FB and all the other social media platforms seem to be taking over. I think it is because of that instant ability to chat in real time. I saw that it was a little quiet but that is okay lol Thank you for the welcome back thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Sun 6 May 2018 - 23:59

I check in every few days and maybe there are 5-8 new posts! Not too difficult to catch up!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Mon 7 May 2018 - 1:31

lastingmemoriesnursery wrote:
Hi everyone.  First a HUGE Thank you to Jenny for hleping me get back on lol.  I havent been here in forever but I just randomly got an email so I thought I would come back.  I hope everyone is doing well.  Things sure have changed since the last time I have been here.  Lets see I retired from truck driving!!!  I was blessed to be able to take my reborning business full time so that is what I do every single day lol.  I work harder now than I ever did as a truck driver.  I am teaching ethnic and cuacasian reborning classes both online, in groups and in person and loving that.  I will be teaching at the Kansas doll show this year which I am very excited about.  I mostly hang out on FB but it is nice to come somewhere that is quiet (meaning I can sit peacefully and read and catch up lol)  With FB my clients are there so it is always interaction going on.  This can be my unwind place lol.  I hope everyone is doing great!  

You are very welcome Debra, I am so happy that I was able to help you get back on the forum here at R.E.A.L.!!

Love your baby!! Wish I was attending the show, but not possible this year!!!  Hope everything goes great for you at the show - you too Pia!!

Have been in and out of the forum recently due to health issues with my son,
but I do try to pop in when I can!!!  We still have the AOTM contest when there are at least 3 ladies wanting to enter!!  I love seeing everyone's work - can be
the same sculpt and all look completely different!!

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Mon 14 May 2018 - 13:51

Great to see you here Debra! Facebook does seem like the busy place to be, I really like it here though:)

Jenny-I hope the health issues with your son get better very soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Mon 14 May 2018 - 13:55

Thanks Lisa!!! Things are moving in the right direction!!!! Hugssss

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Mon 14 May 2018 - 15:09

I'm so glad to hear that Jenny!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   Tue 15 May 2018 - 22:57

Babies wrote:
I'm so glad to hear that Jenny!

thankyou! loveyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Been gone forever   

Back to top Go down

Hi Been gone forever
Page 1 of 1