This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

UPDATE +++for the JUNE AOTM Contest photos due May 18th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: UPDATE +++for the JUNE AOTM Contest photos due May 18th   Mon 7 May 2018 - 14:11

Hi Ladies!!!  UPDATE:  I will be putting up the contest on the 18th (ONE DAY EARLY for this month only) as I will be going out of state and staying at a hotel for 2 college graduations!!  So if you want to enter please private message me your photos by MAY 18th, 9 pm Eastern time.  

The contest is a go - we have plenty of entries this month!!  After the contest is up I will be gone until Monday, May 21st (I will be unable to check
on the forum for messages, etc.  while I am away. )   Contest will end May 23rd.

whoohoo whoohoo  whoohoo

Just a reminder for anyone that wants to enter the JUNE ARTIST OF THE MONTH (AOTM) Contest, photos due by FRIDAY, May 18th, 9 PM EST.

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

If you submitted photos to me last month (we didn't have a contest for last month) , no worries, I will enter them for you this month!  If

you want to be sure that I have yours already, it wont hurt to private message me and I can verify.

happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy

If you are new to this contest, here is what you need to do to enter:

Private message me three photos:

Close up of FACE
                                                                                              Close up of HAIR (or bald head)
                                                                                              FULL body

Here is a link to show you how to add pics to your posts/private messages (made by Sharon R - who is the best) :)

http://www.realreborn.com/t23722-updated-tutorial-for-uploading-images-via-real-s-service?highlight=tutorial+picture

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Fri 18 May 2018 - 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE +++for the JUNE AOTM Contest photos due May 18th   Wed 16 May 2018 - 19:51

2 more days!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE +++for the JUNE AOTM Contest photos due May 18th   Fri 18 May 2018 - 16:32

bump bump bump

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE +++for the JUNE AOTM Contest photos due May 18th   

Back to top Go down

UPDATE +++for the JUNE AOTM Contest photos due May 18th
Page 1 of 1