This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: What happened!!!!   Wed 3 Oct 2018 - 11:59

It seems just the other day i was wearing bell bottoms in the seventies and holding my daughter's hand...................  how did i get to be 70 years old - when did THAT happen ???????????????????? (today is my b-day) :)   cake

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Wed 3 Oct 2018 - 21:42

Happy Birthday Jenny !! cake cake cake cake cake  I would have never known that was you ! The hippie generation LOL.... I hope you had a wonderful birthday! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Wed 3 Oct 2018 - 23:35

bearysweethearts wrote:
Happy Birthday Jenny !! cake cake cake cake cake  I would have never known that was you ! The hippie generation LOL.... I hope you had a wonderful birthday! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

Awwwww Thanks Kathy!!   thankyou! loveyou!

hehehe yep, that be me...  bushy eyebrows, psychedelic top and all!!   affraid  affraid (and my precious daughter) :)

I remember the day when The Beatles made their first USA appearance on the " Ed Sullivan Show" lollllll   dancingbaby  dancingbaby  dancingbaby

"Singing"... I want to hold your handdddddddddddddddddddddddddd lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jenWdylTtzs

Had a great meal at my favorite hippy cafe tonight!!! They serve organic food, which i love!!!

loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Thu 4 Oct 2018 - 6:46

HAPPY. BIRTHDAY Jenny!!!!!

LOVE your picture!!! I can remember the Beatles on Ed Sullivan too!!! They were so unlike anything I had ever seen or heard before!!

I was only about 8 or 9...but they made an impression on me for sure!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the other October Birthday ladies too!!!!

wave wave wave wave
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Thu 11 Oct 2018 - 2:30

cherielynn09 wrote:
HAPPY.  BIRTHDAY Jenny!!!!!

LOVE your picture!!!  I can remember the Beatles on Ed Sullivan too!!!  They were so unlike anything I had ever seen or heard before!!  

I was only about 8 or 9...but they made an impression on me for sure!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the other October Birthday ladies too!!!!

wave  wave  wave  wave

Thanks Cherie!!! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Thu 18 Oct 2018 - 22:28

Happy Birthday Jenny! Sorry to be late!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Fri 19 Oct 2018 - 0:52

Thanks Pia!!!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 4:05

Happy late birthday Jenny and other October ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 16:46

Babies wrote:
Happy late birthday Jenny and other October ladies!

Thanks Lisaaaaaaa!!!

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~   

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~~~ Happy Birthday to all the October Ladies & to me!! lol ~~~~~~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1