This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! Empty
PostSubject: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptyFri 21 Dec 2018 - 13:06

Once again ladies, the Holidays are here and so are all the crazy people  oho
I was at work and got a notice that my Tavi sold and payment was received on my BIN listing!  I sent a message to the buyer explaining I was at work & would get her ready as soon as I get home and ship her in the morning.  During my next break, I received an email from PayPal telling me DO NOT SHIP this purchase!   Here is the PayPal alert:

Your Action is Requested
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jo Ballew,

You have received a payment that we believe may not have been authorized by
the PayPal account holder.  Here are the details of the transaction we are
investigating:

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Buyer's name: Larry Quinn
Buyer's email: larryquinn77@gmail.com
Transaction ID: 4VE11623SP1555257

Transaction date: Dec 20, 2018
Transaction amount: $814.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 74Y65473HK591274A
Case number: PP-007-674-127-379

We recommend that you don’t ship the item until our investigation is
complete.  If you’ve already shipped the item, please log in to your PayPal
account and go to the Resolution Center to provide the shipping details.

In order to continue our investigation, we need some additional information
from you.

As soon as I get home I check eBay and I have finale value fees and it shows the listing as sold.  I went to my PP account and it showed an open case but I didn't know how to respond since I had nothing to add to the case, I was at a loss as to what happened.  I called PP and they told me someone had hacked the account or stole the persons PP Debit card and do not ship this doll.  They then reversed the payment so the buyer would get the money back.  I asked about my eBay fees and PP told me to call eBay and have them credit them.

I called eBay but by the time eBay answered the phone, it showed the listing never existed!! eBay needed the listing item number but it was nowhere to be found!  WHAT!?!  I checked everywhere on My eBay for the transaction and it disappeared, all but the $81.40 finale value fees!!  eBay couldn't even find it on their end!!  I then remembered I received an email in my gmail account stating it sold, I went into my email and Praise the Lord, there was the item number!!  Once they got the item number I did get a credit for the fess and relisted my Tavi!

This morning I'm getting messages from the person asking why her money was refunded and when am I shipping the doll?!? I refused to answer, she sent 3 more messages and then I get this message from the buyer:

eBay
New message from: laqu4717 (14Yellow Star)

I will repay on the 1st. Sorry about the problems.

What!?!  Was she playing games???  I just blocked her....
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 9:50

That is so crazy! I'm glad you got it resolved and didn't ship the doll!!!

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! Banner10
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 19:56

Yes Jo...so glad you hadn’t shipped the doll......
Crazy people are everywhere lately....... oho
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 3:19

Oh my gosh Jo! Every reborn as nightmare when all the Looney tunes come out of the woodwork!! So sorry for all the aggravation you must have gone through!!! (Hugs)

Hugs,

Jenny

This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptyWed 26 Dec 2018 - 15:16

It truly could have been, please block her!
Back to top Go down
SweetLittleCherryBlooms
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
SweetLittleCherryBlooms

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptyMon 31 Dec 2018 - 1:15

Jo, I'm so glad you didn't ship the doll. That is so so weird that eBay couldn't find the transaction and that it just disappeared. I wonder how much hackers are able to do.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptyMon 31 Dec 2018 - 11:00

I think PP made it disappear because she claims she was hacked. She lied, she then wanted to buy the doll again & apologized for lying! She said she could pay on the 1st, I never bothered to answer her. I just blocked her.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! EmptyWed 2 Jan 2019 - 0:23

IGH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!   This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This could have been a NIGHTMARE!! Block this bidder!!
Page 1 of 1