This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacelyn5440

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here.   I'm new here. EmptyFri 17 May 2019 - 13:50

I hope I am posting this the correct way and to the correct place. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly how to post it in the right place. Anyway, I am a Mom of 3, Grandmother of 4, and Great grandmother of 1 precious 2-year-old boy! I am really not old enough to be all that, but here I am! LOL I have different hobbies. I enjoy crochet, sewing, plastic canvas, photography, as well as other less known hobbies. But I have been a reborner since March 2018. I have only reborned 4 babies. None of them have been really what I wanted. So, I have purchased a few tutorials as well as watched free tutorials. I have purchased ebooks that are available on this site. They are wonderful and take a person to new depths (heights?) of reborning! I hope I can be here to help keep it more lively and active. I do have health issues which slow me down -- but they don't stop me! So, I may be here sporadically, but I am looking forward to meeting other reborners and learning as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 16:48

Welcome to REAL! Things are pretty slow on the forum! Jenny, who is a super poster, is taking a couple of months off so no Artist of the Month competitions for June and July.
Back to top Go down
Jacelyn5440

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. EmptySat 18 May 2019 - 17:51

pia46 wrote:
Welcome to REAL! Things are pretty slow on the forum! Jenny, who is a super poster, is taking a couple of months off so no Artist of the Month competitions for June and July.

I am not sure how to reply to a message. I did the :quote: as I was pretty sure it would get me here. :) Can you please help me with this?
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. EmptySun 19 May 2019 - 0:11

I can see your reply! Good job!
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. EmptyYesterday at 7:43

Hi there!!!

Welcome to Real....like Pia said...it's pretty quiet around here...but I try to pop in almost daily...just to see if there are any new posts!!!

What I do...is when I log into the forum....on the right side near the upper area....I click on "read new posts since last visit"....I think that is what it says...then you don't have to search in each area of the forum.....any new posts will show up there!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm new here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here.   I'm new here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: