This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prayers needed for a dear friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 5:55

I was wondering for prayers for my friend who has had lots of different medical problems over the last two years and the doctors havnt been able to find out what is wrong with her. But three months ago she got very sick and had bowel blockages and was in hospital for a month. She came out for a week and had the same thing happen again and has been in hospital for another two months and is still there. Now she has also got kidney infection and a infection in her blood which the hospital is trying to find out what kind of bug it is. She is exremely sick and having very high fevers and her blood pressure is dropping also. So your prayers would be greatly appreciated. I am so gratefull for the prayer requests as god hears all of our prayers but when more than one pray it is just so powerful. So thankyou and god bless you all. Barb
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 10:15

Barb, She will be in my prayers...sounds all too similar to what my husband has been going through. They don't have a definate diagnosis for him yet either. Is she off food? Not eating this past month, seems to have calmed things down for John a lot and helped tame the infection. I do hope that they can find out what is wrong with her. Being in the hospital for that long is no fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 10:26

aw.bless your friends heart...........so hard to be sick and even harder when they cant find what is causing it.....Will pray for her.........what a good friend you are.........
prayer
Back to top Go down
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 21:41

So sorry to hear your friend is suffering so much. Will pray for her and the doctors to find out whats causing her to be so ill. prayer Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sat 12 Feb 2011 - 22:26

Sounds like the symptoms that a girl had on the show Mystery Diagnosis. She had all those symptoms, sometimes at different times, and the surgeon finally decided to do exploratory surgery and found a rare tumor outside of her colon. I certainly hope the doctors figure this one out fast! She will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 3:59

Thankyou all so much for your prayers you are all so special it is greatly appreciated. She hasnt eaten very much for months she is being fed through her nose somehow. She can only eat processed food without fibre in it. They have her on a drip with fluids at the moment as she was getting dehydrated from her temps. But two years ago she developed blood clots in her lungs and was seriously ill then after that had many transfusions from losing blood somewhere, She had so many test and they couldnt explain it and then three months ago this with her bowels. and of course the infections. She has certainly had her fair share of sickness. The best thing we can do is pray so thankyou all again. Lara im keeping John in my prayers also and your family god bless you all.
Barb
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Sun 13 Feb 2011 - 12:04

Yes that sounds just like the girl on tv, too. She's staying in my prayers that the doctors figure this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 20:51

My prayers are going up for your friend too, Barb. I hope you're getting to spend time with her while she's in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
barb
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 6:46

Thankyou I went to see her yesterday and she was a lot brighter quite chatty even though she said she still felt very sick. The doctors said it was divticulitis which caused the bowel blockages but all the other problems happened after that. But yesterday the surgeon said that there is a lump in her bowel and the dont know what that is. They are going to have a look once she gets the infection out of her system. She also has two blood clots near her arm which doesnt help. So thanks again for your prayers they are all helping but still need more. So once again a big thankyou to you all. God bless Barb
Back to top Go down
kathys korner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 14:39

Oh it is so hard to have your friend ill for so very long. It brings back so many memories of my best friend. I pray for her health, strength, and for her doctors knowledge to figure out what is going on with her. I can not stress enough...if she isn't getting answers or getting better to seek another opinion!!! There are lots of doctors and medical facilities out there! I truly believe my friend would still be here today if we had sought out that second facility sooner. prayer
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/kathyskornernursery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed for a dear friend   

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed for a dear friend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1