This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 18:26

Hi Lara, could you please make me up one of the new logos - Sarah's Little Cherubs, they look really cool! Thanks. Oh yes, I tried to set up photos in my personal gallery a couple of days ago but none of the photos are showing... any idea what I'm doing wrong? I did find photos off my computer rather than use photobucket but it seemed to accept them?

Thanks
Sarah
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 18:54

Yes, I'm sorry, I know I'm behind. The holidays are just crazy. I'll try to do it by tomorrow.

Hugs,
Lara
www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinwaitingnursery.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Fri 1 Jan 2010 - 20:19

No problem at all, I just thought my message might have got missed :D No rush Lara

Thanks
Sarah
Back to top Go down
Heavenlyblissnursery
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Fri 8 Jan 2010 - 2:27

lara if its not too much trouble.. me too pretty please :) My PC absolutely crashed a few weeks ago and my hubby thought he was going to be able to recover most of it..but guess what none of my pdf files nor my email contacts was salvaged..no birth certificates, no care instructions, no logos, everything is GONE...out the wind. my ebay template GONE GONE GOne...I am so depressed losing three years worth of information 😢
Back to top Go down
BrooklynsGram
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: 2010 logo   Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 5:34

Hi Lara If it's not too much of a prob I would like one of the new logos TIA
Priscilla's Little Moonbeams Nursery I think thats how we spelled it. Hugs Pris
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 11:05

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
BrooklynsGram
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 11:31

Thank you so much Lara looks great. Do you by chance have any Tamie Yarie kits orroom in that class? Thought I'd just take a chance and ask.
Hugs
pris
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 12:58

BrooklynsGram wrote:
Thank you so much Lara looks great. Do you by chance have any Tamie Yarie kits orroom in that class? Thought I'd just take a chance and ask.
Hugs
pris

No, sorry. It is filled. Still room in Asian starting in March and Emma toddler starting in June. :D

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: 2010 Logo's?   Thu 14 Jan 2010 - 16:04

Have the new logo's gone out already??? If they have, I haven't received mine, and I did put my name on the list. Maybe it came through when I was sick for 2 weeks? I really would like one. If it is already made, or not, whenever you have time in your busy schedule is the right time to get it to me.

I am feeling about 50% better now, so trying to get Allison rooted so I can get pics finally since my son came through with a little digital camera for me. Sorry to be a pain, but I thought they were still in the making and waiting for mine. I am Precious Luvs Reborns, though I am thinking Babies or Babes would be better than reborns, but reborns is what is on my 2009 logo.

Thanks. Hope you and your little ones beat back those ear infections in no time.
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   Tue 26 Jan 2010 - 19:29

Oh Lara, I love the new Logo's for 2010, If you are making any more I would love one. You make
such nice Logo's and this one is even prettier than the first one. Thanks so much if you can do this for me. :flower:

Hugs
Diane (Forever Young Nursery)
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs   

Back to top Go down

logo for 2010 please - Sarah's Little Cherubs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1