This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Help Creating Nursery Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
azbaby
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Help Creating Nursery Name   Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 13:35

Since I am very new to reborning, I do not have a Nursery Name. I do have an idea of what I want included in the name, but would love any suggestions you all might have for me.

I have some adorable hand knit "bear hats" that I plan to put on all my babies, kind of as my signature thing. I would like to come up with a nursery name that includes the word "bear" in it. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetbeginningsreborndolls.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating Nursery Name   Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 17:18

Laurie there is a website where you can Register your Nursery name and check to see if anyone else has the name you were thinking about. It might give you some ideas. Also if you decide on a name not on the list already it is a good idea to google and check to make sure no one else has the name on the web. The website is: WWW.lifefikerebornartistsguild.org . If you decide to register with them it will take about a month to hear back from them. Hope this will help. Any other questions about this just shoot me a pm and I will be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating Nursery Name   Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 22:02

Usually I give the serious analytical answer, but when it comes to names my mind just reaches for the stars and forgets what is and thinks about what might be. To each of these names add Nursery or Hospital or Care Center - you choose.

Barely Baby Bears, Bears on a Rug, Bare Baby Bears, Canyon Bears (I saw Azbaby and AZ is the abbreviation for Arizona and thought Canyon), Mountain Bears, Mama Bear and Babies, Cubs and Cuties, Cute Bear Cubs, Cutie Bear Cubs, Snug as a Bear, MeeMaw and Baby Bear, Mama and Baby Bear, Cave Mama and Cub, Baby Bear Protection, Baby Bear Preserve, Panda Pretties, Bear Hugs Baby, Baby Cub Hugs
Yellowstone Youngin's, National Park Nursery ....

Something that I have learned about writing is that sometimes you strike a chord with another person and they love it and run with in.

Sometimes you say something slightly off or the worst thing imaginable and when the other person's mind defends the thought, they come up with the words that are perfect for them.

Last edited by Lyndies*Lovies on Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 22:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)
Back to top Go down
azbaby
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Wow! Thanks Lyndie!   Wed 28 Oct 2009 - 22:53

Your ideas are fantastic! I definately saw a few that I like. I will check with the online site to see if the few that I like are already taken. Hopefully, I will get myself a nursery name soon! I may bounce my top two off of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetbeginningsreborndolls.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: And I used to live in Arizona too!   Thu 29 Oct 2009 - 1:33

I didn't even see the Mesa, AZ in your siggy.

During my sophomore and junior years of high school I lived in Sedona, AZ. I rode the school bus 3 (three) hours a day for the round trip to Flagstaff through the Oak Creek Canyon. Therefore I thought of Canyon Bears and Mountain Bears.

I loved living there and have gone back to visit twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Creating Nursery Name   

Back to top Go down

Help Creating Nursery Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1