This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello. We are new here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BYLO1
BYLO1

Hello. We are new here. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 3:51

Hello Eveyone, my twin sister (BYLO2) and I are new here. We live in North Orange County, California. When we aren't reborning, we like spending time with family and friends. We also like going to Disneyland (we call it "Our Playground). We can also be found trying to keep our 4 "critters" (2 cats and 2 birds) out of trouble. We also LOVE to read and get on the computer. We "opened" BEHOLD YOUR LITTLE ONES Nursery in 2009. After taking a year off, we are excited to get back into it again.

We are currently working on babies we HOPE to sell for Halloween. Although, these babies are numbers 20 and 21 to come from our Nursery, these will be the first ones we are selling (the others have gone to family and frineds) We are using Laura's tutorials to bring "Parker" (Marco from Nel De Man) and "Willow" (Ladybug from Donna RuBert) to life. Parker will be dressed as a pumpkin and Willow will be dressed as a cute witch. So far they are turning out GREAT (except for thoes pesky eyebrows). And because we KNOW how much you all LOVE pics, we will be posting pics soon.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 4:07

Welcome to you both.

Lyn
Reborn Artist - Lynk Nursery

Hello. We are new here. Header-lynkproducts Hello. We are new here. Lynkboutique
Hello. We are new here. Lynk2011mod Hello. We are new here. Charter021
Hello. We are new here. 1Bubf-101-1
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE
- NEW ITEMS BEING ADDED REGULARLY
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Hello. We are new here. Rap
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 7:12

Welcome to REAL girls bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 8:22

Welcome! :real: You will both love it here...can't wait to see some of your babies! weeeeee!

Hugs,
Lara
www.realrebornstore.com
aiw.real@gmail.com

Hello. We are new here. Banner10
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 8:58

:real: Robin and....(sorry I can't remember twin's name)! I was wondering what had happened to you so I'm glad you explained that. I'm very happy you found this forum. Its the best forum for learning around!! welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 9:28

welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 20:59

welcome it's great to have you here, can't wait to see your pics bigsmile
Back to top Go down
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011 - 9:21

:real: :real: :real:
How neat to have sisters that reborn together. That must be so much fun. I find it is always more fun to work with another reborner than to sit alone and work!!
As to eyebrows.........THEY SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011 - 15:14

bigsmile Welcome #1 and #2, how great is that to have a twin interested in the same hobby? I have identical twin grandnieces and so far, at age 13; they also have the same interests, many cannot tell them apart from one another! I am sure the two of you will enjoy it here, learning and chatting about reborning and lots of other stuff! :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
michelle7
Crawler
Crawler
michelle7

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011 - 4:52

hello and welcome, i am new to this forum, but not new to the reborning world.
hugs michelle welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.michellesrebornbabies.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. We are new here.   Hello. We are new here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello. We are new here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: