This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone Im new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hello Everyone Im new here  Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 4:41

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, My name is Denise and I have been interested in Reborns for about 5 years now.. even tried my hand at it didnt turn out to bad but im not that artistic and I love looking at all the new babies out there. I actually just ordered my very first one from cream puff nursery I cant wait for her to arrive. I have a set of 3 year old twins who take up most of my time.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 5:07

welcome Denise - how exciting you have a reborn baby coming, I would love to see pics when she arrives bigsmile That's so neat that you have twins, I bet they are adorable and must keep you very busy!
Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: oh boy do they    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 5:27

boy do they keep me busy especially since they are special needs but they sure are my cuddle bugs. My little girl alora and I play babies all the time.. her with her babies and me with mine lol
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 5:30

Awww cute. Hehe, sounds like my little 4 year old, she loves it when I change my reborns clothing, she thinks it's so much fun
Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 5:39

oh she is a little mommy we cant go to the store without buying her a new outfit and one for her favorite baby too lol it gets a little expensive because she wont settle for dolly clothes they have to be baby clothes. lol she already knows what a credit card is and she is only 3.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 10:26

:real: Denise We love having collectors here. Twins, wow I've always wanted some in my life. Do you have portrait babies of them yet? Not many reborners like to do portrait babies but its one my favorite things to do. Plenty of babies to look at around here so enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 14:36

mommy2angels81 wrote:
oh she is a little mommy we cant go to the store without buying her a new outfit and one for her favorite baby too lol it gets a little expensive because she wont settle for dolly clothes they have to be baby clothes. lol she already knows what a credit card is and she is only 3.
welcome Hi,and welcome to REAL. I also have a set of twins ,so I do know about the spending money x2. I would tell them I don't have the money right now, The would say Oh mommy you don't need any money you have credit cards and checks! They were around 3or4 yrs. also .They are now 23years old,It doesn't get any easier wait till they both graduate from high school Seniors x2 .affraid hugs, Kathy

Hello Everyone Im new here  Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hello Everyone Im new here  Logos10
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 18:06

happyhappy welcome Hi, so glad you joined RealReborn. It is a great place to learn and chat about reborning. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 12 Jan 2012 - 19:35

Welcome to REAL Denise bigsmile

Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyFri 13 Jan 2012 - 3:10

thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!!

Karen, no I dont have any portirat dolls of my little monsters lol.. I have considered it and its something that I want to do but I just havent really found our sought out anyone to do so yet..

Kathy, ooh I am so dreading graduation.. lol right now I am just trying to get them to the point were they will be able to go to kindergarten on time... lol.. that at sharing the dang baby dolls.. ughh I must have 10 baby dolls for them to play with and of course he has to have the one sissy is playing with ..
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:24

welcome :real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyThu 19 Jan 2012 - 20:15

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 4:29

:real: :real: :real:

you will enjoy this forum, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 9:44

welcome welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 1:10

:real: welcome
Back to top Go down
mommy2angels81
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 3:28

Once again thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I have should have my newest member of my family in about 5 weeks. I cant wait for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Cindy K
Toddler
Toddler
Cindy K

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 14:21

Hi Denise, welcome to R.E.A.L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone Im new here    Hello Everyone Im new here  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: