This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandykaewith4
sandykaewith4

I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here!   I'm new here! EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:36

Hi! I hope that this is posting in the right place! I am in several yahoo groups, but this is only the second forum I have joined, so I have trouble with the technical end of it!

My name is Sandy Laurent, and I live in Florence, SC, USA. I have been married 27 years to my wonderful husband, Brian, and we have 4 grown children ages 19-25 and one son in law. Only one of my four still live at home-my 21 year old who is finishing college.

I have been reborning for almost 8 years, but am still constantly learning. I struggle most with my rooting at this point-mostly hairlines and swirly crowns! When I started reborning we used Berenguer dolls, and only a few were rooting and the majority were using wigs! I am a creature of habit. So once I learned to root one way (very basic), changing it to obtain all of these cool patterns and things that we've advanced too today is going to be the death of me yet! wink

I love reborning. At this point in my life it is my full time job. My husband just left a job that he worked at for 13 years to begin his own business. He was tired of working for other people. I am very happy for him as he has also worked long hours and hasn't had much time to live life outside of work. And may I add again, that I LOVE reborning! I say all the time that it does NOT feel like work to me, and how else can you paid to play with baby dolls! lol

I haven't figured out a way to look through the members yet, but I am sure once I do, I will find ladies I know through yahoo groups. Eileen told me about this forum, so I know HER! Hey Eileen! And of course I also know Lara through other yahoo groups!

As I am sure you can tell by my book here, I love chatting. I don't always have a lot of time to do so unfortunately as I "TRY" to keep a routine schedule so that I am not tempted to sit and play too much as opposed to "birthing" the "babies"! tuttut

I look forward to enjoying my time here and getting to know more of you. yeseree
Back to top Go down
http://www.littleheartsnursery.com
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!   I'm new here! EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:15

happyhappy welcome Hi Sandy, so happy you found RealReborn! The online classes and eBooks are really great. Lots of things to learn and chat about. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!   I'm new here! EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:21

Hi Sandy and welcome! You know me, too!!! happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sandykaewith4
sandykaewith4

I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!   I'm new here! EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 7:15

Thank you Barb! And yes, I do know you, Karen! Hey! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littleheartsnursery.com
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!   I'm new here! EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 1:09

:real: welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here!   I'm new here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: