This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi There...yes i am a newbie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rega
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Hi There...yes i am a newbie! Empty
PostSubject: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:03

My name Rega. That is pronounced Reejah. ( My legal name is linda though...I was adopted and I use my birthname online) My nursery name will most likely be Rega's Reborn Blessings or " " Creations. Ill eventually have to make up my mind. I have spent alot of hours looking at everyones work here. WOW you ladies really keep the bar raised HIGH!!! Yay...a challenge is always a good thing! I am excited. I have an Ashley Sculpt by: Violet Parker, and I have a Tibby sculpt by:Donna RuBert. I look forward to starting them both simultaneously very soon. I am still in process of gathering my supplies. I just got some DVD's to pour over. I reseach and learn all i can before diving in. I don't want a nappy headed ugly child! My intentions with these first two wee girls is that they will both be strawberry blonde. Tibby will have a few emerging curls . She will look 18 mos, not like a short 7 yr old! There fore her hair will not be very long but she will be getting to be a beautiful little one with curls. She may even wear glasses. I think she will! ( I think wee ones in glasses are so adorable....think Aiden Goslin ladies...huh? yeah!)
Adorable she shall be. I may be on the prowl for new arms for my Asley. Im not crazy about her hands...sorry Violet....she is otherwise a beautiful baby, I have seen her done by 2 other artists. Questions: Conventions anywhere ever? Classes in person anywhere ever? and Contests?
Also where do people get those newborn nursery beds like they have in hospitals? I want one. and is there a good sourse for hospital blankets? They will be a must....Sometimes i may be able to get infant oxygen cannulas etc...so if anyone is interested in those let me know and I will try and get some. Also...I already make infant and child bracelets. I will post sample pics at some point when I figure out how...Let me know if yall want some...I will probably trade for quantities of my bracelets. I have a whole list of sculpts i want to do.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 11:53

Hi, and welcome to REAL Rega! welcome You have come to the perfect place to learn,I studied everything for about a year before I made my first baby,But to be honest I have learned more from Laras classes than any books or dvds out there.So try a class or one of her Ebooks. Strawberrys and cream is a good Ebook to start with ,Just born is one of my favorites sooo much info in that one. Her preemie class is just amazing. Look around the forum and ask any questions you may have.Glad you could join us. happyforyou! Kathy

Hi There...yes i am a newbie! Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
Hi There...yes i am a newbie! Logos10
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 18:00

happyhappy Hi Rega, So glad you joined RealReborn. To answer one of your questions, you can find some authentic newborn hospital items at DollsBySandie, http://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_list&c=280
Here is link to some of the things she has. Lara does have hands on workshops, you can find that information in the sticky topics. She has online classes on the forum, eBooks and there is a contest at the end of each online class. As Kathy just said, look around on the forum, ask questions. :real: bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lenamelody
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 23:51

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://littlebitsnursery.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 0:59

wave :real: wave
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 2:54

welcome welcome welcome bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi There...yes i am a newbie!   Hi There...yes i am a newbie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi There...yes i am a newbie!
Page 1 of 1