This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am new, for about my third time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BonnieOd

I am new, for about my third time!  Empty
PostSubject: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 13:42

My name is Bonnie O'Dette and that I remember my own name is speaking volumes! I am terrible with keeping track of user names and passwords (head hung down in shame, kinda) ---> I even have THREE pages of that info printed out in triplicates, AND I can always find one of those Memory Sheets. So, I am trying for my third attempt to be an active member. I know this is one of the hangouts for many of my artistic friends (are there any other???), so this will be a home away from home for me.

I have been painting for several years and whether I can truthfully say that I "specialize" in what I affectionately call the Biggies or not (28" and up to 46") that is where my heart lies. I LOVE to the limits the wee-est of the wee babes, newborn and infant art dolls made by others, but I visit Baby Land less frequently than Maid Land, Chef Land or Laundry Land.

Shout out to my peeps and a hardy wave to my new peeps!
Blessings,
Bonnie
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Welcome Bonnie!!!   I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:16

BonnieOd wrote:
My name is Bonnie O'Dette and that I remember my own name is speaking volumes!  I am terrible with keeping track of user names and passwords (head hung down in shame, kinda) --->  I even have THREE pages of that info printed out in triplicates, AND I can always find one of those Memory Sheets.  So, I am trying for my third attempt to be an active member.  I know this is one of the hangouts for many of my artistic friends (are there any other???), so this will be a home away from home for me.

I have been painting for several years and whether I can truthfully say that I "specialize" in what I affectionately call the Biggies or not (28" and up to 46") that is where my heart lies.  I LOVE to the limits the wee-est of the wee babes, newborn and infant art dolls made by others, but I visit Baby Land less frequently than Maid Land, Chef Land or Laundry Land.  

Shout out to my peeps and a hardy wave to my new peeps!
Blessings,
Bonnie

Welcome back Bonnie!!! Cant wait to see some of your "biggies"!!! whoohoo

I am new, for about my third time!  Welcom10

Hugs,

Jenny

I am new, for about my third time!  Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:41

You guys will just LOVE Bonnie if we can keep her around!
Back to top Go down
BonnieOd

PostSubject: Off to a bad start   I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:22

Something was nagging me in the back of my mind and it finally dawned on me: Must Post Be Good Member
Mission accomplished.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:11

BonnieOd wrote:
Something was nagging me in the back of my mind and it finally dawned on me:  Must   Post  Be  Good  Member
Mission accomplished.
happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: way to go   I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyTue 29 Mar 2016 - 10:46

BonnieOd wrote:
Something was nagging me in the back of my mind and it finally dawned on me:  Must   Post  Be  Good  Member
Mission accomplished.

whoohoo whoohoo whoohoo happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Yayyy Bonnie!!

(((hugs)))

Hugs,

Jenny

I am new, for about my third time!  Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 11:23

Hi Bonnie,Welcome back! welcome Love to see some of those big babies happyforyou! hamsterdance dancingelephant Kathy

I am new, for about my third time!  Classinstructor_zpsda4ff954
I am new, for about my third time!  Logos10
Back to top Go down
michellep20
Crawler
Crawler
michellep20

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 22:33

Hi Bonnie! happyhappy I cant wait to see some of your biggies! I love toddlers!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 10:05

Welcome back!!! Show us some of those "Bigggies!!!" Can't wait to see them!!! Oh the patience of rooting those heads!!!! wink

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

I am new, for about my third time!  Banner10
Back to top Go down
AmyR777
Toddler
Toddler
AmyR777

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016 - 11:21

Welcome back, Bonnie!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.reborndolls.me
Carolynsdollhouse
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Carolynsdollhouse

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  EmptyWed 4 May 2016 - 23:22

Hi Bonnie, Welcome Back. It is a pleasure to meet you..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarolynAnnDuff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am new, for about my third time!    I am new, for about my third time!  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am new, for about my third time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: