This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 12:01

Hi Everyone!!!  happyhappy

I have already started receiving babies for the March 2017 AOTM (Artist of the Month) contest!! whoohoo  

For those of you who are new to REAL and want to enter a baby you have made recently, here is what I need you to send to me
in a private message:   (a total of 3 photos - please do not resize as I use the photos for the winners logo and need
them big.)  

I will resize all the photos for the contest to make them all uniform. Thanks so much! thankyou!

. large clear photo of your baby's hair (even if its a baldie)

. large clear photo of your baby's face

.  large clear photo from head to toe of your baby (whole body)

Photos must be received no later than February 19th 9:00 PM EST

Please do not comment here as I need to remove this post after the contest is over, thanks so much! :)

If you don't know how to add photos into a private message using the easy forum method, just let me know and I will help  you.

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Mon 6 Feb 2017 - 2:59; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ EmptySat 28 Jan 2017 - 11:52

bump bump

Hugs,

Jenny

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 21:57

bigsmile

Hugs,
Lara

aiw.real@gmail.com

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~   AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

AOTM~~~~~ March 2017 AOTM Contest info ~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: