This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~   ~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~ EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 10:26

Hiiiii everyone!!

Lara is having computer problems (along with working two jobs and children - whew!) and has asked me to find out how many people that took the on-line class for Newborn Basics are ready and want to have a contest?

>>>>>>>>  Please Private Message me and let me know, thanks so much!!    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!thankyou!

Hugs,

Jenny

~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~ Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~   ~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~ EmptySun 25 Mar 2018 - 1:06

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Hugs,

Jenny

~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~ Hattie10

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice" (words of wisdom from my Dad) :P
Back to top Go down

~~~~ NEWBORN BASICS CLASS CONTEST INTEREST ~~~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: